Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fsn 2018-19
Fantasy Football Forums | Starting 11 > Fantasysportnet > Fantasysportnet discussion
Peterorange
Thought I would start this as I am currently 3rd overall despite dropping Aguero this week, which is either a great achievement or an advert for my stupidity laugh.gif (read a report that he would be dropped for Jesus).
WALOR
Well done Peter!

Get in the S11 league:

League name is Starting 11
League id is 23
League password is S11
Peterorange
QUOTE (WALOR @ Aug 20 2018, 02:41 PM) *
Well done Peter!

Get in the S11 league:

League name is Starting 11
League id is 23
League password is S11

Thanks! That last second Mane goal was a real kicker sad.gif.
vsberlina
How didn't I see that Callum Paterson is listed as a DEF in this game, but is playing striker. laugh.gif

sad.gif
Peterorange
QUOTE (vsberlina @ Nov 3 2018, 01:15 AM) *
How didn't I see that Callum Paterson is listed as a DEF in this game, but is playing striker. laugh.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif I just discovered that too.

Top of the pile this week and back into top 50...its been a very erratic season for me so far.
vsberlina
QUOTE (Peterorange @ Nov 12 2018, 10:17 PM) *
biggrin.gif I just discovered that too.

Top of the pile this week and back into top 50...its been a very erratic season for me so far.

Saw that. Didn't think it could be you. Must be another Oxford Orange. laugh.gif

Well done. Gotta take a screenshot and put it in the sig. smile.gif
Peterorange
QUOTE (vsberlina @ Nov 13 2018, 12:26 PM) *
Saw that. Didn't think it could be you. Must be another Oxford Orange. laugh.gif

Well done. Gotta take a screenshot and put it in the sig. smile.gif

Well thanks for the boost tongue.gif.
PTC
Looks like Doc had a tantrum and deleted his team. laugh.gif
JFG
QUOTE (PTC @ Apr 14 2019, 02:22 PM) *
Looks like Doc had a tantrum and deleted his team. laugh.gif

Not a tantrum, Chucky boy, a considered decision once a top 3 finish is out of reach.
PTC
QUOTE (JFG @ Apr 14 2019, 09:25 AM) *
Not a tantrum, Chucky boy, a considered decision once a top 3 finish is out of reach.

Top 10 not good enough, eh?

If only we all had such lofty standards.
JFG
QUOTE (PTC @ Apr 14 2019, 02:27 PM) *
If only we all had such lofty standards.

Indeed cool.gif
PTC
I'm just annoyed that you quitting has removed the chance that I finally get to beat you. angry.gif
JFG
QUOTE (PTC @ Apr 14 2019, 02:28 PM) *
I'm just annoyed that you quitting has removed the chance that I finally get to beat you. angry.gif

Were you beating me? Fair do's if so agree.gif

I've won FSN in the past a couple of times and finished Top 10 a bunch of times, so hanging around the Top 10 doesn't really have much meaning...
PTC
Where's my trophy?
vsberlina
QUOTE (PTC @ Apr 14 2019, 11:28 PM) *

No wonder I went up 15 places that week with an average score. How many teams did he have? laugh.gif
vsberlina
QUOTE (PTC @ May 13 2019, 05:33 AM) *
Where's my trophy?

I'm working on it. Dunno if I can fit an engraving of your head. It's too big... your head, not the trophy. biggrin.gif
PTC
QUOTE (vsberlina @ May 12 2019, 11:45 PM) *
I'm working on it. Dunno if I can fit an engraving of your head. It's too big... your head, not the trophy. biggrin.gif

Just let me be king for a day, then I shall return to my usual humble self.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.