Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It Is Always Exited When It Is Start Of The Season
Fantasy Football Forums | Starting 11 > Fantasy Premier League > Rate My FPL Team
Pages: 1, 2
MadMax
If you think that there can be some changes pls feel free to comment, thx.

SuarezPower
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 9 2018, 06:13 PM) *
If you think that there can be some changes pls feel free to comment, thx.

Lovren, Courtois, Llloris, Kane and possibly Firmino mightn't start gw1.
2 Wolves might be too much. Fulham have a 4.5m winger Ayite who scored in last friendly. I like the look of Cairney at 5m, on set pieces.
MadMax
QUOTE (SuarezPower @ Jul 9 2018, 08:15 PM) *
Lovren, Courtois, Llloris, Kane and possibly Firmino mightn't start gw1.

Because of their games on WC, should they get extended holiday?
But if they start gw2 that is potentially 5 changes that I'll must to do.
I am not sure that will pay it for me in that case.
Netley Lucas
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 9 2018, 07:40 PM) *
Because of their games on WC, should they get extended holiday?
But if they start gw2 that is potentially 5 changes that I'll must to do.
I am not sure that will pay it for me in that case.

They need a holiday then a pre-season. The ones still at the WC are going to be there until the end because of 3rd place game, avoid them. Maybe the ones k/o'd might just make it as they should be holidaying right now.
MadMax
QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jul 9 2018, 09:07 PM) *
They need a holiday then a pre-season. The ones still at the WC are going to be there until the end because of 3rd place game, avoid them. Maybe the ones k/o'd might just make it as they should be holidaying right now.

Yes I'll avoid them for the start of the season.
Netley Lucas
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 9 2018, 08:17 PM) *
Yes I'll avoid them for the start of the season.

Did the same thing then realised they're still at the WC with 2 games to play laugh.gif Yes it is exciting isn't it? New season, some new players, hope to win FPL laugh.gif gl, you'll find some nice value players long before deadline.
ArmchairPundit
RATE MY TEAM PLEASE!

SCHWARZER

WARNOCK HREIDARSSON SCHARNER

MATTHEW TAYLOR GERRARD LAMPARD N'ZOGBIA RONALDO

AGBONLAHOR DROGBA
Fil Ferret
QUOTE (ArmchairPundit @ Jul 10 2018, 04:02 PM) *
RATE MY TEAM PLEASE!

AGBONLAHOR DROGBA

Abysmal , you have no goalkeeper , lol
ArmchairPundit
QUOTE (Fil Ferret @ Jul 10 2018, 10:44 AM) *
Abysmal , you have no goalkeeper , lol

No keeper , no problem laugh.gif
RAPID
QUOTE (ArmchairPundit @ Jul 10 2018, 11:02 AM) *
RATE MY TEAM PLEASE!

SCHWARZER

AGBONLAHOR DROGBA

Where's BALE??? angry.gif
MadMax
QUOTE (ArmchairPundit @ Jul 10 2018, 10:02 AM) *
RATE MY TEAM PLEASE!

SCHWARZER

AGBONLAHOR DROGBA

Where is Suarez?
ArmchairPundit
QUOTE (RAPID @ Jul 10 2018, 05:22 PM) *
Where's BALE??? angry.gif

In Madrid.
RAPID
QUOTE (ArmchairPundit @ Jul 10 2018, 11:01 PM) *
In Madrid.

Phew. Thanks.
ArmchairPundit
QUOTE (RAPID @ Jul 10 2018, 10:03 PM) *
Phew. Thanks.

Sorry,i had a baaad day.
MadMax
TEAM No2

Netley Lucas
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 12 2018, 12:15 PM) *
TEAM No2

Yep, this at least has nobody currently at the WC so removes that risk. My concern would be the midfield, looks light. This looks like you have held a lot of cash back? I'm planning to hold a mill or 2 back but have still got a high quality mid & attack? I see, Azpi benched! laugh.gif Maybe too much in defence.
MadMax
QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jul 12 2018, 01:29 PM) *
Yep, this at least has nobody currently at the WC so removes that risk. My concern would be the midfield, looks light. This looks like you have held a lot of cash back? I'm planning to hold a mill or 2 back but have still got a high quality mid & attack? I see, Azpi benched! laugh.gif Maybe too much in defence.

Yes I can make some changes in mid. Maybe replace someone with Mane, and start with Salah, Mane and Firmino? Is that a bad idea?
MadMax
TEAM No.3

Netley Lucas
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 12 2018, 01:58 PM) *
Yes I can make some changes in mid. Maybe replace someone with Mane, and start with Salah, Mane and Firmino? Is that a bad idea?

Personally I think Robertson or VVD will become important so I wouldn't triple-up in attack, but then again I'm a bit more conservative this season so depends on your style.
RAPID
Damn! Hate to see Douglas anywhere... rolleyes.gif

Best WB in the game! Better than Robertson!
MadMax
Shaqiri move to Liverpool, any thoughts about his place in team. He is natural right winger and left footed, also Mo is right winger and left footed.
SuarezPower
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 13 2018, 09:09 PM) *
Shaqiri move to Liverpool, any thoughts about his place in team. He is natural right winger and left footed, also Mo is right winger and left footed.

Backup
MadMax
QUOTE (SuarezPower @ Jul 13 2018, 10:19 PM) *
Backup

I don't get it why would he sign for the club where he is going to be backup when he had offers to play for clubs in first team. He is 26 years old.
Netley Lucas
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 13 2018, 10:45 PM) *
I don't get it why would he sign for the club where he is going to be backup when he had offers to play for clubs in first team. He is 26 years old.

Good question. Think about Man City and Mahrez, Bernardo, Kun, Jesus, Sterling, Sane. That's the front 3! laugh.gif Note how Pep is engineering 2 quality options for each spot? To be in with a chance the top sides must follow, and they are starting to do so.
Spurs Crew
QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jul 13 2018, 11:22 PM) *
Good question. Think about Man City and Mahrez, Bernardo, Kun, Jesus, Sterling, Sane. That's the front 3! laugh.gif Note how Pep is engineering 2 quality options for each spot? To be in with a chance the top sides must follow, and they are starting to do so.

That's from Liverpool's perspective though. MadMax is asking why Shaqiri would go to a club where he's going to sit on the bench pretty much every week.
RAPID
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 13 2018, 11:09 PM) *
He is natural right winger and left footed, also Mo is right winger and left footed.

lol.gif
RAPID
QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Jul 14 2018, 01:42 AM) *
That's from Liverpool's perspective though. MadMax is asking why Shaqiri would go to a club where he's going to sit on the bench pretty much every week.

...and receive money for that! Many choose that way!
Netley Lucas
QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Jul 13 2018, 11:42 PM) *

Let me think... I suppose (like all the mac players I listed) he feels being part of a top PL squad is better than the alternatives. My reply did assume this although I will thank you for repeating the question posed, very helpful as usual.
SuarezPower
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 13 2018, 10:45 PM) *

Shaqiri will be first in line to start if there's any injuries to the front 3 but I guess he could also play as the CAM. Klopp will rotate and he should get 20/30 starts,liverpool do get a lot of injuries and it's not certain Firmino will start the season now. He'll have 2 weeks to get up to speed.
In this moment if Liverpool land Fekir, it will be our best midfield and attacking options smile.gif. The one weakness is obviously CB. My big concern is if Van Djik picks up an injury, the alternatives aren't great and Lolvren always fucks up rolleyes.gif. GK situation is a mess. Liverpool are 1/2 players away from challenging Man City for the title and it all depends on FSG's ambition!
MadMax
QUOTE (RAPID @ Jul 14 2018, 01:08 AM) *
lol.gif

This informations are from transfermarkt.com
MadMax
ATV Irdning 0-22 Everton

What do you think about this result guys?
Netley Lucas
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 14 2018, 06:38 PM) *
ATV Irdning 0-22 Everton

Struggling to even guess at the equivalent UK standard but can't be far off drunken Sunday league stuff laugh.gif
SuarezPower
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 14 2018, 06:38 PM) *
ATV Irdning 0-22 Everton

Everton DVD out Monday to recount the famous win smile.gif
ESKy
No city players ? ohmy.gif

Some good MF options.
MadMax
1.5 in the bank

SuarezPower
QUOTE (MadMax @ Jul 25 2018, 04:52 PM) *
1.5 in the bank

I would lose Jorginho and Douglas could be joining Leeds. Rumours bid was accepted..
Heldar Costa better pick than Moutinho or Cardiff's Ralls on corners +pens
jammo
douglas on his way to leeds
MadMax
6.5 in the bank

jammo
not best ive seen most 6s and 2 premiums hmmmm
MadMax
Waiting to see how will Mitrović perform first game.
SuarezPower
QUOTE (MadMax @ Aug 2 2018, 01:03 PM) *
6.5 in the bank

I like it. It's different which isn't a bad thing smile.gif
MadMax
vsberlina
Max, you're mad. biggrin.gif

Daniels will fight it out with Rico. Rico is suspended for 3 games.

Why aren't you taking advantage of the 4.0 DEF? Pick some good 5.0-6.0 DEF and leave less cash on the bench.

Ederson benched? shok.gif

Pick a 4.5 GK and just leave them there all season. Only change them when they get injured. It all works out the same over 38 games.
MadMax
QUOTE (vsberlina @ Aug 9 2018, 02:38 PM) *

Why aren't you taking advantage of the 4.0 DEF? Pick some good 5.0-6.0 DEF and leave less cash on the bench.

Pick a 4.5 GK and just leave them there all season. Only change them when they get injured. It all works out the same over 38 games.

Ederson benched just for first game. wink.gif
MadMax
Everton making some transfer moves at the end of the transfer window.
MadMax
QUOTE (vsberlina @ Aug 9 2018, 02:38 PM) *

I am maybe mad but I have Richarlison in FPL and Fantrax too biggrin.gif
vsberlina
QUOTE (MadMax @ Aug 12 2018, 03:59 AM) *
I am maybe mad but I have Richarlison in FPL and Fantrax too biggrin.gif

You're front 8 is good, but I think Mendy and Wan-Bissaka were needed.

Cardiff will probably be the whipping boys this year so Morrison shouldn't be there, and whenever there's an opportunity to have a playing 4.0, you take it. Daniels kept a CS but he'll be an iffy starter come W4.

Keep your FT this week as you should have a very good 11 to put out. But if you have some spare cash, I'd be looking at getting Mendy for Morrison sooner than later. Home to HUD when HUD just got smashed by CHE and it could be 5-0.
MadMax
QUOTE (vsberlina @ Aug 12 2018, 05:12 AM) *
You're front 8 is good, but I think Mendy and Wan-Bissaka were needed.

Cardiff will probably be the whipping boys this year so Morrison shouldn't be there, and whenever there's an opportunity to have a playing 4.0, you take it. Daniels kept a CS but he'll be an iffy starter come W4.

Keep your FT this week as you should have a very good 11 to put out. But if you have some spare cash, I'd be looking at getting Mendy for Morrison sooner than later. Home to HUD when HUD just got smashed by CHE and it could be 5-0.

Morrison out, Bissaka in. Mandy is good pick but don't have funds for him @6. Also I'll wait until week 3 to see how will Lucas Moura perform. Yesterday he didn't do too much.
RAPID
QUOTE (MadMax @ Aug 12 2018, 03:40 PM) *
Morrison out, Bissaka in. Mandy is good pick but don't have funds for him @6. Also I'll wait until week 3 to see how will Lucas Moura perform. Yesterday he didn't do too much.

Try to spell names right...
MadMax
QUOTE (MadMax @ Aug 12 2018, 02:40 PM) *

QUOTE (RAPID @ Aug 13 2018, 12:18 AM) *
Try to spell names right...

Oh sorry, I see it now, also my English is not that good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.