Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Australian A-league Fantasy Football 2017/18
Fantasy Football Forums | Starting 11 > Other fantasy football games > Other Fantasy Football Games
Albert
Fri 06/10/17 Melbourne City v Brisbane Roar
Sat 07/10/17 Central Coast v Newcastle Jets
Melbourne Victory v Sydney
Sun 08/10/17 Wellington Phoenix v Adelaide United
Western Sydney v Perth Glory

The new and very popular Fox Sports fantasy A-League game will be released within the next few weeks. Sky Sports cover the games live. As you can see by the above fixture list, it's not a huge league. It's also pretty similar to the fantasy Premier League game. Kick off will be on the 6th October.
Details will be posted here soon. Think about joining! If enough interest is shown we can run S11 Classic and H2H leagues. Otherwise, we'll once again partner up with Whirlpool to ensure a competitive competition.
PTC
Jeez, you people are desperate for any fantasy game. biggrin.gif

I hear that there is fantasy Punjabi kabbadi game coming soon.
RAPID
QUOTE (PTC @ Sep 4 2017, 11:37 PM) *

Is there a Fantasy ping-pong?! unsure.gif
PTC
QUOTE (RAPID @ Sep 4 2017, 06:13 PM) *
Is there a Fantasy ping-pong?! unsure.gif

Load up on Chinese.

Can't fail.
RAPID
QUOTE (PTC @ Sep 5 2017, 01:15 AM) *
Load up on Chinese.

Can't fail.

Play! biggrin.gif
Albert
QUOTE (PTC @ Sep 4 2017, 09:37 PM) *

I can count you in then biggrin.gif
vsberlina
A- League is crap. I'm an Aussie and I don't follow it. biggrin.gif

After the way FOX handled their EPL fantasy game, they can eff off.
Got locked out of my team before deadline twice.
Couldn't reverse transfers even though they said you could, providing the players involved hadn't started their game (the whole point of a rolling lockout).

Lost money I had left over in my kitty (Never seen that before, except in a Greek bank account).

They haven't given players pts for their CS or tackles (I doubt I'll ever see mine).
The stats are all wrong. They definitely aren't from Opta.

And the price changes. Players started off with FAPL prices from last year's end.
They then change 0.5 per week. Yep, Pogba went up 1.5m. laugh.gif

I'll save myself further angst. Speaking of which, now that I'm on a lambasting roll, I might do a Google review for that bugger that scammed me for some flooring timber. Hell hath no fury like a Spartan's scorn. laugh.gif

Albert
Hi Guys,
Please excuse the brief update. My laptop has died after 7 years in dusty Spain and I'm without for a couple of weeks.
For Fox Sports A-League followers the game has just opened for the new season. Lots of public leagues to join. The usual private Classic and H2H has yeti to open its doors.
Hopefully be back very soon with further details.
Albert
So here we go for the new season. Codes are below. It's a Starting 11 competition.
First register with Fox for the A -League fantasy.foxsports.com.au
Classic code :- TLUAV9AH private league
H2H code :- HM5XD57R private league
Albert
Well, I started this thread, so I guess I'd better finish it. Although a competition I personally like, it's fair to say I'm very much in the minority. I'll say no more. It won't be back next season.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.