> Netley's Player Picks Thread
Netley Lucas
post Yesterday, 09:35 PM
Post #301

Nirvana

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

QUOTE (PTC @ Sep 18 2018, 08:07 PM) *
I don't know why, but you sound so bored (or is that boring?). You may as well be reading your shopping list.

Next time, right before showtime...chase down some Pop Rocks with a bit of Tizer to add some pep.

I dread to think what you'd be like in a meeting, doing a Powerpoint. biggrin.gif

I was quite good at relaxation sessions, people really felt sleepy after I'd done half an hour of it. Wasn't good at presentations though, lacked a bit of zest, a bit of pep, enthusiasm-bypass.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Post #302

Nirvana

Well, that was quite a Scoutcast wasn't it? If you ignored the live messages, deletions, banning and down-votes it wasn't a bad show.

One thing they seem to forget is that overall numbers don't necessarily equate to current form or lack of. Their praise of Wilson is perhaps an example of this, last 2 have been poor. Not sure they've really twigged that Maddison's numbers are very good last 2, the pen and lucky assist are not bulking it up, he's generally improving his goal threat and assist threat, significantly.

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Post #303

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Member No.: 6,379

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Sep 18 2018, 10:47 PM) *
Well, that was quite a Scoutcast wasn't it? If you ignored the live messages, deletions, banning and down-votes it wasn't a bad show.

One thing they seem to forget is that overall numbers don't necessarily equate to current form or lack of. Their praise of Wilson is perhaps an example of this, last 2 have been poor. Not sure they've really twigged that Maddison's numbers are very good last 2, the pen and lucky assist are not bulking it up, he's generally improving his goal threat and assist threat, significantly.

Haven't watched it yet, not sure I wanna go there after last scoutcast and the dodgy quiznight session

I think Az was the only caster to speak about Maddison on the cast, was into him so early on that the other twonks thought they should get a room laugh.gif
I like Az he always speaks sense and is direct with his advice, funny feeling Andy won't be on it much longer, he's looking even more bored than he usually does on the cast, I think he'll wrap it up soon and take his own cast further

--------------------

WCGrid
I'm not grouchy by nature, it takes constant effort!

S11 Arena Champion 2017/18 with Renegades!
S11 Arena League Champion of the season 2016/17
S11 Arena Champion 2011/12 with Dexters!

+Quote Post
PTC
post Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Post #304

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Sep 18 2018, 05:32 PM) *
I think I am a tad misanthropic tbh, I lack charisma, a bit flat in outlook and don't really engage well with people. "Are you alright?" was oft asked even when I had quite a lot of responsibility but I never changed my ways, that was me and I was always quite comfortable with it. It doesn't come across well on a podcast though, sounds like I hate fantasy football. laugh.gif

Find something exciting to think about while talking about Fraser's price rise and Salah's demise.

So...what excites you?

Please don't say the Radio Times and a good game of backgammon.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Post #305

Nirvana

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Sep 19 2018, 12:02 AM) *
Haven't watched it yet, not sure I wanna go there after last scoutcast and the dodgy quiznight session

I think Az was the only caster to speak about Maddison on the cast, was into him so early on that the other twonks thought they should get a room laugh.gif
I like Az he always speaks sense and is direct with his advice, funny feeling Andy won't be on it much longer, he's looking even more bored than he usually does on the cast, I think he'll wrap it up soon and take his own cast further

Oh Andy is buzzing, massive score! laugh.gif Az downcast, bad score sad.gif They've gone back to basics, no silly quizzes, just FPL chat. Problem was all the viewers were still seething about last week's Munday debacle! lol.gif

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Today, 12:05 AM
Post #306

Nirvana

QUOTE (PTC @ Sep 19 2018, 12:27 AM) *
Find something exciting to think about while talking about Fraser's price rise and Salah's demise.

So...what excites you?

Please don't say the Radio Times and a good game of backgammon.

You excite me Chaz, it's like when I worked in the psychiatric hospitals around SE London. Bexley, Greenwhich, Maudsley, Bethlem... had to 1-1 folk, very dangerous work. See it wasn't just to stop them killing themselves, some were very violent.

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Today, 12:06 AM
Post #307

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Member No.: 6,379

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Sep 19 2018, 12:59 AM) *
Oh Andy is buzzing, massive score! laugh.gif Az downcast, bad score sad.gif They've gone back to basics, no silly quizzes, just FPL chat. Problem was all the viewers were still seething about last week's Munday debacle! lol.gif

Probably give it a whirl in an hour before I get me head down

--------------------

WCGrid
I'm not grouchy by nature, it takes constant effort!

S11 Arena Champion 2017/18 with Renegades!
S11 Arena League Champion of the season 2016/17
S11 Arena Champion 2011/12 with Dexters!

+Quote Post
PTC
post Today, 12:30 AM
Post #308

Advanced Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Sep 18 2018, 08:05 PM) *
You excite me Chaz, it's like when I worked in the psychiatric hospitals around SE London. Bexley, Greenwhich, Maudsley, Bethlem... had to 1-1 folk, very dangerous work. See it wasn't just to stop them killing themselves, some were very violent.

Ok, I'll post my pic here, and you can look at it for your next podcast.

Would you like to see the pic of me dressed as Cher (Halloween fancy dress party)?

Alternatively, think sweet thoughts about Nurse Ratched.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Today, 12:51 AM
Post #309

Nirvana

QUOTE (PTC @ Sep 19 2018, 01:30 AM) *
Ok, I'll post my pic here, and you can look at it for your next podcast.

Would you like to see the pic of me dressed as Cher (Halloween fancy dress party)?

Alternatively, think sweet thoughts about Nurse Ratched.

Your mild untreated psychopathy is fascinating. I noted it immediately, our first interaction. It is so consistent, unwavering, as fresh today as it was five years ago. I have yet to meet anyone online as consistent in this behaviour. Usually folk give up or move along, quite an achievement.

It is not to be confused with mental illness though, more behavioural in its aspect, a little Clozapine maybe for symptoms but not in this case, unless it escalates out of control.

Please donate the $50 fee for this online assessment to an Animal Welfare Charity near you.

+Quote Post
PTC
post Today, 01:19 AM
Post #310

Advanced Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Sep 18 2018, 08:51 PM) *
Your mild untreated psychopathy is fascinating. I noted it immediately, our first interaction. It is so consistent, unwavering, as fresh today as it was five years ago. I have yet to meet anyone online as consistent in this behaviour. Usually folk give up or move along, quite an achievement.

It is not to be confused with mental illness though, more behavioural in its aspect, a little Clozapine maybe for symptoms but not in this case, unless it escalates out of control.

Please donate the $50 fee for this online assessment to an Animal Welfare Charity near you.

Could you please read this aloud in your next podcast.

Cheers.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Today, 02:33 AM
Post #311

Nirvana

QUOTE (PTC @ Sep 19 2018, 02:19 AM) *
Could you please read this aloud in your next podcast.

Cheers.

In the voice of Vic Reeves? Funny how what we've been talking about comes around to what you played. I've looked through his Wiki and googled certain terms, nothing. Yet I know something about him that required help.

+Quote Post
PTC
post Today, 08:45 AM
Post #312

Advanced Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Sep 18 2018, 10:33 PM) *
In the voice of Vic Reeves? Funny how what we've been talking about comes around to what you played. I've looked through his Wiki and googled certain terms, nothing. Yet I know something about him that required help.

No, in your normal calm and soothing voice.

I want my money's worth.

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Today, 09:00 AM
Post #313

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,227

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Sep 19 2018, 07:47 AM) *

What, there was banning? I missed it. sad.gif

Sometimes, too many stats just give you a headache. Go with the gut.

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Today, 09:03 AM
Post #314

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,227

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Sep 19 2018, 09:02 AM) *

That quiz night was horror. I listen to it in the background so usually don't hear much they say, but I started getting angry and then realised why. laugh.gif

Andy has a legion of minions following him. He's a superstar. He's better than them now (according to him).
With Mark not there, the kids are running riot. He needs to come back. Anyway, there's always Granville to replace Andy.
One fat guy for another fat guy.

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Today, 11:59 AM
Post #315

Nirvana

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Sep 19 2018, 10:00 AM) *
What, there was banning? I missed it. sad.gif

Sometimes, too many stats just give you a headache. Go with the gut.

Some of the worst "live chat text" hate aimed at a Scout I've ever seen. The modding was epic! laugh.gif Charlie will love David Munday though, he's enthusiastic, got personality, a journalist too so has the gift of the gab. Thing is, he's not engaging like a fantasy freak! laugh.gif He's almost too nice, not fully into the essence of it all, wants it to be fun for god's sake! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2018 - 03:43 PM