Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Titan's Week 28, Finally I can make some transfers!
hsctitans
post Feb 20 2018, 07:54 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,184

12 draft teams planned out and plotted all the way through GW 32, I've condensed it down to the 2 or 3 teams I liked best. 2 weeks well spent in all laugh.gif

Fabianski
Azpilicueta / Jones / Gomez
KDB / Salah© / Sterling / Son
Kane(vc) / Wilson / Ayew

SUBS: Speroni / Lingard / Ogbonna / Mustafi

2 FT / 1.3 itb

First off let me list who I plan on sticking with; Salah & Wilson because the play GW 31 so no brainer. Gomez despite rotation is probably a manageable risk and still a decent chance of playing 31. Kane and Sterling are at such huge discounts they will stay. Fabianski and Mustafi don't play 31 but their fixtures leading up and after GW31 put them way at the bottom of my worries. That leaves 8 players I have been looking at moving out and 5 free transfers from now until GW31. I can divide these 8 into 2 groups.

Group 1: Transfers for 2-3 weeks down the line.
Speroni is no rush but saving 0.3 to move to Hennessey after GW 30 may be 1 of the 5 moves.
Son still has great fixtures and is another transfer I can probably save until after 30 or just keep him through the blank.
Ogbonna is the cheapest defender so I'm not too rushed here as well and he could honestly be starting for me GW 29 and 30.

The second group, I need to find a combination of transfers to make this week, and may end up taking a hit to get the most out of the moves.

Group 2: More urgent transfers.
KDB -> Siggy/Walcott
Azpil -> Daniels
Ayew -> Firmino
Lingard -> Shaq/Walcott
Jones -> ??? (really depends on injury)

I want Firmino the most this week, to take advantage of his back to back home games. The only way to get him in without a hit means KDB would have to go and become Walcott. I'll still be able to bring Siggy in for Lingard, just not until I downgrade Azpil. On the other hand, Azpilicueta and Jones(potentially) are the players I want out the most, Daniels is the only defender I've settled on so far so I would need to find a second (maybe Martina). If I concern myself with value I've already lost 0.1 on Lingard and he's the closest to losing me another penny. There is a nice combination of who I want in and who I want out in that I can do Azpil/KDB/Ayew out for Daniels/Siggy/Firmino for a -4. In the short term I think this option gives me the best GW 28 lineup barring Jones being out.

A lot to digest, I know, sorry. But any suggestions would be fantastic. For context, I do plan on using my WC either 32 or 33 so these moves can be very short term with an eye on 31.

This post has been edited by hsctitans: Feb 20 2018, 07:56 PM

--------------------
2016/17 Arena Runner-ups with The Renegades
2017/18 Arena Champions with The Renegades
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Feb 20 2018, 10:59 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 44,432

It's bold but it might work. Siggy hasn't really done well yet, BFS parks him left, needs to be central and Davies looks to have got that gig, sadly. Daniels has been a disaster so, you know, be a bit wary. I know you want to get lots of 31's in fast but there's time, might be wiser phasing these moves.

+Quote Post
hsctitans
post Feb 21 2018, 11:03 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Feb 20 2018, 05:59 PM) *
Siggy hasn't really done well yet, BFS parks him left, needs to be central and Davies looks to have got that gig, sadly.

Would you suggest bring in Walcott or Shaq for KDB? I'd then have the funds to upgrade Lingard to Siggy if he looks more consistent in the following weeks? Or there is always the option of KDB > Mane , pass on Bobby and carry a transfer or figure out Azpil's spot.

Daniels has been a disaster so, you know, be a bit wary.

Just feel like he is due a goal soon (hopefully) his fixtures aren't too bad so could be a shout for a CS and then of course he seems one of the best non-Liverpool options for GW 31. Of course, you've had him longer so best listen to your warning laugh.gif

I know you want to get lots of 31's in fast but there's time, might be wiser phasing these moves.

Only plan on having 8-9 for 31, what I don't want is to take any hits or 1 at most to get GW 31 players in, I have 2 FT this week so at least 1 move has to be done. Thats where I come around to wanting a second LIV attacker to capitalize on the back to back home games. Mane could be done in 1 move, Bobby requires a downgrade on KDB.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Feb 21 2018, 11:27 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE (hsctitans @ Feb 21 2018, 11:03 PM) *
Would you suggest bring in Walcott or Shaq for KDB? I'd then have the funds to upgrade Lingard to Siggy if he looks more consistent in the following weeks? Or there is always the option of KDB > Mane , pass on Bobby and carry a transfer or figure out Azpil's spot.

Just feel like he is due a goal soon (hopefully) his fixtures aren't too bad so could be a shout for a CS and then of course he seems one of the best non-Liverpool options for GW 31. Of course, you've had him longer so best listen to your warning laugh.gif

Only plan on having 8-9 for 31, what I don't want is to take any hits or 1 at most to get GW 31 players in, I have 2 FT this week so at least 1 move has to be done. Thats where I come around to wanting a second LIV attacker to capitalize on the back to back home games. Mane could be done in 1 move, Bobby requires a downgrade on KDB.

I thought Walcott had more attacking threat, although his 'good' performance v cpl worryingly consisted of wing play and no goal threat so I dunno, tbh I worry Sam doesn't really know either, he's not getting the best out of them and that cpl win flattered. Shaq is mini-fat Siggy isn't he? Wouldn't surprise me if he beat all of these more expensive ones we're bringing in. Mane should have his confidence back but Bobby has been playing well all season so that's a tricky one too.

I'm stuck with Daniels, I have to believe a goal is coming, you don't laugh.gif

If you can do it bit by bit you should be well placed, then make the final w31 moves as late as possible.

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Feb 22 2018, 01:26 PM
Post #5

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 4,227

I wonder if Son is a rotation risk with Lamela back to full fitness? sad.gif

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
hsctitans
post Feb 22 2018, 04:22 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Feb 22 2018, 08:26 AM) *
I wonder if Son is a rotation risk with Lamela back to full fitness? sad.gif

If he is then I'm in more trouble than I want to admit. The Palace game without Zaha is still such a good fixture I can't worry about Son until I see his minutes are a risk. Jones is still a larger doubt at the moment and Firmino in / KDB out is still the move that looks like it'll earn me more in the short term 1-2 weeks.

On the other hand, if he is able to keep Lamela out then the fixtures give me no reason to drop him, maybe even taking his blank on 31. I would bet that Lamela gets the Rochdale replay, Juve in between home HUD and @ BOU is a risk and hopefully Son still plays because Spurs should be in some goals there. I have Wilson B1 for 29 just need to find a good B1 for 30 and I should be covered.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hsctitans
post Feb 22 2018, 04:31 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Really starting to consider using my FH on 31 instead and making transfers based purely on form and fixtures. If we plot the favorites winning their games in the FAC then we're looking at most likely

BRI v TOT
CHE v HUD
LEI v SOU
BOU v MAN

being the teams to blank. I only have Azpil / Jones / Son / Lingard / Kane / Wilson from those teams so it seems like A) it'll be much easier to work transfers around to field a full 11 (especially with a GW33 WC) and B ) the FH will have more of an impact on getting players in for 31 over 35.

Lots to think about, 2nd LIV attacker doesn't disrupt either direction I go so it remains my priority and perhaps buys me another week to consider my options.

This post has been edited by hsctitans: Feb 22 2018, 04:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Feb 23 2018, 01:10 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE (hsctitans @ Feb 22 2018, 04:31 PM) *
Really starting to consider using my FH on 31 instead and making transfers based purely on form and fixtures. If we plot the favorites winning their games in the FAC then we're looking at most likely

BRI v TOT
CHE v HUD
LEI v SOU
BOU v MAN

being the teams to blank. I only have Azpil / Jones / Son / Lingard / Kane / Wilson from those teams so it seems like A) it'll be much easier to work transfers around to field a full 11 (especially with a GW33 WC) and B ) the FH will have more of an impact on getting players in for 31 over 35.

Lots to think about, 2nd LIV attacker doesn't disrupt either direction I go so it remains my priority and perhaps buys me another week to consider my options.

Thing about 31 v 35 is 35 looks so much better fixture wise assuming your assessment is right. To be be able to swing out of a bb 34 into a fh 35 then get back your 34 team that is already set-up for 37 dgw looks almost too good to be true?
31 looks a bit meh tbh, easy to get 8 or 9 with frees, what would an extra 2 or 3 give you? Maybe 6 to 15? Around 10pts maybe? Then the hassle of leaving 34 into 35 w/o a FH? Looks dodgy...

This post has been edited by Netley Lucas: Feb 23 2018, 01:11 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2018 - 08:44 PM