Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Week 28, Weak Week... Tempt Fate Or Wait?
Netley Lucas
post Feb 14 2018, 11:37 AM
Post #1

Adjust your gloves with the correct degree of insouciance.

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

Overall Points: 1,491
Overall Rank: 530,952
Gameweek Points: 64

When I'm 64!

A pair of 64's over 26 & 27 is one way of consistency I guess, but against top 10k av's of 47.6 & 81.0 standing still is highly volatile... or is it? They all add up to 128 don't they?
It's a poor score though, but could have been worse so best just take the 2 week avearge, glass half full and be thankful Naughton came on.

Doesn't feel the right side for 28 either, Mkhi v The Best, Pogba out of position, sorts & maybe even favour v a resurgent(?) Chelski - that's nearly 16m of talent staring at blanks already. The glass half full would argue Gooners do score goals at home and The Best do concede, stop worrying. Pogba is harder to be positive about atm though, let's try... erm, passes to Alexis on the half-way line, he runs 50 yards and scores, assist, now get the hell out of my team!

It comes to something when you half hope Alonso is moderately injured so you can start both Daniels & Naughton, but I have to admit I almost do.

Transfer? Cap? Bench? Plans? The heading question suggests a knife-edge early move but looking at the sums and predictions it seems there is no appetite for the player on my radar, so absolutley no need to rush.

Salah is now in that 'must cap' form, everything's working, teams can't stop him. Kane is a good option too though and but for some great goalkeeping I would have got more than 64.

Bench? If Alonso's back then I may reluctantly bench Daniels but I fear he has a biggie coming and it could be v new, toss up v Naughty?

Plans? Just wait for all the cup & Euro games to be played but continue to look to bring gw31 players in and save FH for 35 I think?

The player? I'm not 100% sure his manager is making the most of his talents atm but he's got the fixtures, price, form, class & 31. He's been ignored for good reasons but maybe it's time for...

--------------------

Shake hands when it seems most inappropriate, for example with your doctor or dentist.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JFG
post Feb 14 2018, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42,428

Tempt Fate.

--------------------

You are false data.
False data can act only as a distraction.
Therefore, I shall refuse to perceive

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Feb 14 2018, 04:16 PM
Post #3

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Member No.: 6,379

Alonso being dropped in huge numbers now, fell a pip last night and I missed it, should have seen my face this morning when I saw I had lost a pip on him already angry2.gif lost faith in him now, had enough he's burnt me 3 times this season, he's going for Dijky if he comes through ok once Pools game is out of the way this evening

I can see why you would want to play Naughton and Daniels, at least they are bringing the points in, thats more than Alonso is doing, ideal time to drop with United and Citeh away and no game week 31

Pogba's another one thats got to go, your in the same boat as me matey, splice the mainbrace laugh.gif

--------------------

WCGrid
I'm not grouchy by nature, it takes constant effort!

S11 Arena league Champion of the season 2016/17
S11 Arena Champion 2011/12 with Dexters!

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Feb 16 2018, 12:02 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Feb 14 2018, 04:16 PM) *
Alonso being dropped in huge numbers now, fell a pip last night and I missed it, should have seen my face this morning when I saw I had lost a pip on him already angry2.gif lost faith in him now, had enough he's burnt me 3 times this season, he's going for Dijky if he comes through ok once Pools game is out of the way this evening

I can see why you would want to play Naughton and Daniels, at least they are bringing the points in, thats more than Alonso is doing, ideal time to drop with United and Citeh away and no game week 31

Pogba's another one thats got to go, your in the same boat as me matey, splice the mainbrace laugh.gif

Conte didn't seem to give a prognosis on Alonso but there seems to be a feeling he isn't badly injured and will be back soon, maybe CL. Like you and probably everyone else in the world I'd been considering VVD, but Mane's hattie has caused a rethink. Mind you, tripling-up up top never seems to work these days so maybe VVD is the practical solution.
The 'news' on Pogba just gets worse, talk of a bust-up with Maureen and wanting away! Seems a bit extreme but maybe some truth in there somewhere, can take a drop and still get Siggy.

--------------------

Shake hands when it seems most inappropriate, for example with your doctor or dentist.

+Quote Post
hsctitans
post Feb 20 2018, 07:11 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,184

you have 1 transfer or 2? Pogba and Alonso have to go for me, keep Mhki as it'll be the 2nd time they play City in a week and I imagine it'll be less cagey and more open the second time around compared to the first when there is a trophy on the line.

I've been drawing up a bunch of draft teams and felt very good with how Siggy fit into them, I feel even better now coming on here and seeing you're thinking along the same lines. Do it! laugh.gif

Its a good team in all, your touch fixtures are on top 6 players so there is always the increased chance they perform

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Feb 14 2018, 06:37 AM) *
top 10k av's of 47.6 & 81.0

Been meaning to ask, where can you see the top 10k statistics at? I see some people also know the players' percentage ownership in top 10k as well.

--------------------
Have a good Clash Royale clan? Let me know!

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Feb 20 2018, 11:13 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (hsctitans @ Feb 20 2018, 07:11 PM) *
you have 1 transfer or 2? Pogba and Alonso have to go for me, keep Mhki as it'll be the 2nd time they play City in a week and I imagine it'll be less cagey and more open the second time around compared to the first when there is a trophy on the line.

I've been drawing up a bunch of draft teams and felt very good with how Siggy fit into them, I feel even better now coming on here and seeing you're thinking along the same lines. Do it! laugh.gif

Its a good team in all, your touch fixtures are on top 6 players so there is always the increased chance they perform

Been meaning to ask, where can you see the top 10k statistics at? I see some people also know the players' percentage ownership in top 10k as well.

Just the 1 ft mate, cheers. I'm not fully committed on Siggy due to BFS's insistence he plays LW, think he's wasting him out there and his numbers aren't great either. Not sure Sam knows his midfield yet and this is impacting Siggy probably most of all atm but I like him as a player and fixtures are good and he has a good cross and shot so despite the neg's there's hope.
Oh it's FPL Discovery, tend to just look at the main page but they go into it in some depth on other pages.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kidZac
post Yesterday, 06:37 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 31,790

Looks like you will end up with no keepers them .

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (kidZac @ Feb 21 2018, 06:37 AM) *
Looks like you will end up with no keepers them .

Them indeed, ah well, looks like Ben Foster then. Not ideal wasting a valuable transfer with 31 looming large but thank god I kept 0.1 in the bank. Probably best give Pogba the che game seeing he's back and Herrera's crocked. Didn't expect to be making only a boring gk move but maybe that'll be it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2018 - 03:10 AM