Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rmt - Week1.
sgt_pepper
post Jul 17 2017, 07:22 AM
Post #1

Amateur Footballer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,659

pretty standard squad really, but could always use the critical eye of s11.

foster

kompany - cedric - milner

alli - willian - RLC - coutinho

lukaku - jesus - rodriguez

elliot - JWP-lindelof-long.

1m left over.

think i'll stick with my GKs for a little while.
one of kompany or milner wlll probably go. most likely milner. not sold on liverpool at all. upgrading to alonso is possible, but i might wait and see how chelsea start. trippier is slated for a week3 entry, probably at the expense of kompany. just not comfortable spending so much on D, but theres also not as many solid 4.5m defenders to choose from this season. saying that, yedlin is probably my favorite of the 4.5m players and has a very good shot at replacing one of my current defenders.
even with so much money spent at the back, i'll almost definitely be playing a 3 man D. i still believe its harder to pick a CS than a goal/assist. on top of there being more opportunities for the latter.
midfield is open to wholesale change apart from alli. willian to pedro is possible, but i think willian should get the nod.
RLC is also pretty much guaranteed a spot as my cheapo.
rodriguez is my long-shot. might not make the final cut tho. open to ideas for my front line. not really convinced on any of them.
wont be trying to fit kane in until its necessary. sanchez is over-priced now that he'll be back in midfield, so i'll be going without him aswell.

any ideas/criticisms are welcome.

--------------------
"Johan was the better player, but I won the World Cup." - Der Kaiser.

**the author accepts no liabilty for any physical, emotional or monetary damage, suffered due to the subjective opinions expressed on this forum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jul 17 2017, 08:54 PM
Post #2

Harry the Dog

Member No.: 44,432

QUOTE (sgt_pepper @ Jul 17 2017, 08:22 AM) *

foster

1m left over.

one of kompany or milner wlll probably go. most likely milner. not sold on liverpool at all. upgrading to alonso is possible, but i might wait and see how chelsea start. trippier is slated for a week3 entry, probably at the expense of kompany. just not comfortable spending so much on D, but theres also not as many solid 4.5m defenders to choose from this season. saying that, yedlin is probably my favorite of the 4.5m players and has a very good shot at replacing one of my current defenders.
even with so much money spent at the back, i'll almost definitely be playing a 3 man D. i still believe its harder to pick a CS than a goal/assist. on top of there being more opportunities for the latter.
midfield is open to wholesale change apart from alli. willian to pedro is possible, but i think willian should get the nod.
rodriguez is my long-shot. might not make the final cut tho. open to ideas for my front line. not really convinced on any of them.
wont be trying to fit kane in until its necessary. sanchez is over-priced now that he'll be back in midfield, so i'll be going without him aswell.

Seems that we all start looking at great defenders then something happens and we're looking at how well Mee rotates with any 4.5.
Some great options at great price brackets. 3-5-2 is worth looking at, seems to capture the mood quite well.

+Quote Post
RAPID
post Jul 18 2017, 02:53 PM
Post #3

...and Justice for All

Member No.: 7,943

You need a Chelsea def! wink.gif

--------------------
“RAPID scores goals like Marco van Basten(PTC)

“RAPID is the Magical Negro whose special powers make us all better at Fantasy Footie”(scoobyliscious)

+Quote Post
sgt_pepper
post Jul 18 2017, 03:06 PM
Post #4

Amateur Footballer

Member No.: 3,659

QUOTE (RAPID @ Jul 19 2017, 12:53 AM) *
You need a Chelsea def! wink.gif

maybe. i think there are better fixtures out there...and theyre all so expensive. alonso is on the cards tho.

--------------------
"Johan was the better player, but I won the World Cup." - Der Kaiser.

**the author accepts no liabilty for any physical, emotional or monetary damage, suffered due to the subjective opinions expressed on this forum.

+Quote Post
SuarezPower
post Jul 18 2017, 08:32 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 66,335

QUOTE (sgt_pepper @ Jul 17 2017, 08:22 AM) *

foster

1m left over.

WBA dawson worth an look. McCauley got all the goals last season. Hopefully balance is restored and it's Dawson's turn this season tongue.gif . I have same mid with Tom Carroll for your JWP. I have aguero at minute but can easily switch to jesus. Hopefully pep drops some hints before gw1 wink.gif. Milner is an tricky one, outside of pens he doesn't offer much attacking returns but it is penalty pool. As a liverpool supporter I don't see Robertson taking his place at all.

This post has been edited by SuarezPower: Jul 18 2017, 08:33 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2017 - 04:50 AM