vsberlina
post Feb 14 2018, 03:45 AM
Post #121

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 4,227

QUOTE (JFG @ Feb 14 2018, 01:53 AM) *
Interesting, that, the GK thing. I actually switched a dud for a dud (Woodman - Sczwhatzit) last year as it looked like I'd get that double bite more often with Le Arse (Newcastle had a few early games at the time I switched) which has worked out and will continue to do so until at least early April. I'm OK with having only 1 GK, DDG is a set and forget mostly, if I had to use a transfer (I have 10) on a GK in order to win a key H2H, I would.

I have 5 decent DEF, well 4 and Cahill sad.gif - worked well the week before the Spurs DGW as most folks were short and I think all 5 kept a CS. Might use a trade and get rid of Cahill, perhaps for Klopp's Dick who's fairly well priced and 'pool don't have a FAC QF to worry about blank-wise.

I had Migna/Cech and now DDG/Ederson. It's worked quite well as they've been predictable.
But when Kane over Kun costs you 27 pts, that's about 4 correct CSes, so you have to wonder if it was worth it.

Now they've both got tough fixtures coming up, so I'm probably at a disadvantage. I think your way is probably the way to go.

Cahill isn't a bad filler. Should one CHE DEF go MIA, he can slot in instead. If money isn't an issue, not worth the transfer.

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th February 2018 - 07:03 AM