Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rmt - Week 18, Mid-Season Advice
sgt_pepper
post Dec 15 2017, 11:28 AM
Post #1

Amateur Footballer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,659

been up and down since week 1, which im sure will lead to my inevitable average season.
and now i think i need quite a few changes, so i thought id let you guys tear it all apart...
pretty sure ogbonna will be my FT this week. hammers have a nice run coming up and seem to have tightened up a bit. plus he has the DGW soon.
thinking kola > christensen will be next week. better value, and better fixtures.
really frustrated with man city. just cant get on the right attackers. had silva, sane & sterling perform. got sane, sterling takes over. went with sterling, its silva's turn. i think i'll end up reverting back to silva, but that could be a while away.
rich & rooney to haz & DCL?
ideas for GK for the future? should i look at spurs DEF/GK for the DGW?
thanks in advance.

--------------------
"Johan was the better player, but I won the World Cup." - Der Kaiser.

**the author accepts no liabilty for any physical, emotional or monetary damage, suffered due to the subjective opinions expressed on this forum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Dec 15 2017, 02:43 PM
Post #2

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 4,227

Ogbonna in for Moreno seems a good move. How do I know you have Moreno? Cos I whooped your butt in S11 H2H. tongue.gif

Kenny has the best fixture for this week. Maybe Ogbonna the following week for his home game?

Klavan looks like the best LIV DEF. If Matip is back, maybe Lovren will make way. He's made so many errors for us.

For GKs, I think Pope and Adrian are the best combo.

City guys have been rotating the points. Get one, stay with them. They'll all finish with the same pts.
Those that chase the best pts, will end up losing more on hits, so just sit and wait.

How many units you got? If you can get Pogba for Zaha, I think your front 7 looks good with Carroll on the bench.

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
hsctitans
post Dec 15 2017, 11:36 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,184

QUOTE (sgt_pepper @ Dec 15 2017, 06:28 AM) *
really frustrated with man city. just cant get on the right attackers. had silva, sane & sterling perform. got sane, sterling takes over. went with sterling, its silva's turn. i think i'll end up reverting back to silva, but that could be a while away.

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Dec 15 2017, 09:43 AM) *
City guys have been rotating the points. Get one, stay with them. They'll all finish with the same pts.
Those that chase the best pts, will end up losing more on hits, so just sit and wait.

^ This

I hopped on Sterling, he did well, stuck with him while Sane was firing, then he had another hot streak. I have no plans of dropping Sterling I don't think you should either for a lateral move. He'll come good before too long.

--------------------
Have a good Clash Royale clan? Let me know!

+Quote Post
sgt_pepper
post Dec 16 2017, 03:26 AM
Post #4

Amateur Footballer

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Dec 16 2017, 12:43 AM) *
Ogbonna in for Moreno seems a good move. How do I know you have Moreno? Cos I whooped your butt in S11 H2H. tongue.gif

Kenny has the best fixture for this week. Maybe Ogbonna the following week for his home game?

Klavan looks like the best LIV DEF. If Matip is back, maybe Lovren will make way. He's made so many errors for us.

For GKs, I think Pope and Adrian are the best combo.

How many units you got? If you can get Pogba for Zaha, I think your front 7 looks good with Carroll on the bench.

thats why i posted an RMT...if vsb beats me, something must be wrong.
you think zaha instead of rich >pogba? been pretty pleased with zaha so far. either way, yes, pogba will come in.
klavan is an interesting choice. might think on that...

This post has been edited by sgt_pepper: Dec 16 2017, 03:29 AM

--------------------

**the author accepts no liabilty for any physical, emotional or monetary damage, suffered due to the subjective opinions expressed on this forum.

+Quote Post
sgt_pepper
post Dec 16 2017, 03:28 AM
Post #5

Amateur Footballer

QUOTE (hsctitans @ Dec 16 2017, 09:36 AM) *
^ This

I hopped on Sterling, he did well, stuck with him while Sane was firing, then he had another hot streak. I have no plans of dropping Sterling I don't think you should either for a lateral move. He'll come good before too long.

yeah, sticking with one seems the best option, but price changes dont always allow that. and if i do stick with just one i really would prefer silva.
but theres no rush. might do it if/when theres nothing else to change.

This post has been edited by sgt_pepper: Dec 16 2017, 03:32 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
hsctitans
post Dec 16 2017, 05:36 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,184

QUOTE (sgt_pepper @ Dec 15 2017, 10:28 PM) *
yeah, sticking with one seems the best option, but price changes dont always allow that. and if i do stick with just one i really would prefer silva.
but theres no rush. might do it if/when theres nothing else to change.

If you want to do a lateral move, make it profitable. Sell when Sterling's price is going down and another City player is rising. Still looks like there is some profits to be made on Sterling. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Have a good Clash Royale clan? Let me know!

+Quote Post
sgt_pepper
post Dec 16 2017, 06:19 AM
Post #7

Amateur Footballer

QUOTE (hsctitans @ Dec 16 2017, 03:36 PM) *
If you want to do a lateral move, make it profitable. Sell when Sterling's price is going down and another City player is rising. Still looks like there is some profits to be made on Sterling. thumbsup.gif

thats what i did when i swapped silva for sane and it was pointless. so i try not to make moves based on price fluctuations. the FPL masses are a fickle bunch, and dropping/getting players based on their decisions can be a big mistake.
i'll make the move when i have the spare transfer, not when someones about to drop .1 of a point.
i kept rooney when he went down and now hes up by .3...

--------------------

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Dec 16 2017, 01:05 PM
Post #8

VSBerlina
Group Icon

QUOTE (sgt_pepper @ Dec 16 2017, 02:26 PM) *
thats why i posted an RMT...if vsb beats me, something must be wrong.

you think zaha instead of rich >pogba? been pretty pleased with zaha so far. either way, yes, pogba will come in.

klavan is an interesting choice. might think on that...

Yep, ATM, you're at the bottom of the barrel if you lose to me. laugh.gif

Both are FOR listed as MIDs, but Richo's PPM is much better and he's slightly cheaper. Every pip ATM seems to be precious.
WAT are also scoring much more than CRY, an their fixtures are looking much better also.

Klavan, Ogb and Kenny give great rotation and are great backups when one goes MIA.
3 DEF spots for 13.0 units is pretty skint on the wallet too. Gotta save money, money, money.

--------------------

The Real Dream Team
Fantasysportnet

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
sgt_pepper
post Dec 19 2017, 07:45 AM
Post #9

Amateur Footballer

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Dec 16 2017, 11:05 PM) *
Yep, ATM, you're at the bottom of the barrel if you lose to me. laugh.gif

Both are FOR listed as MIDs, but Richo's PPM is much better and he's slightly cheaper. Every pip ATM seems to be precious.
WAT are also scoring much more than CRY, an their fixtures are looking much better also.

Klavan, Ogb and Kenny give great rotation and are great backups when one goes MIA.
3 DEF spots for 13.0 units is pretty skint on the wallet too. Gotta save money, money, money.

ive noticed my team value usually ends up around the same, so im following fixtures more than money. the money comes and goes at the whim of the masses.
but youre right about zaha vs rich. neither are gonna make me loads of bank, and rich has the better PPM and fixtures coming up...

--------------------

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Dec 19 2017, 10:47 AM
Post #10

VSBerlina
Group Icon

QUOTE (sgt_pepper @ Dec 19 2017, 06:45 PM) *
ive noticed my team value usually ends up around the same, so im following fixtures more than money. the money comes and goes at the whim of the masses.
but youre right about zaha vs rich. neither are gonna make me loads of bank, and rich has the better PPM and fixtures coming up...

Fixtures yes, but those buggers can't seem to stay on the pitch. I can't remember a team getting so many reds, this early into the season. When a team goes down to 10 men, defence takes priority and sadly that's no good for Richo.

--------------------

The Real Dream Team
Fantasysportnet

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 08:43 AM