tigerjames
post Jul 10 2019, 06:56 PM
Post #61

autre ne veux
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 2,222

Scott McTominay 5.0m..... huh.gif
A potential MEGA bargain if he's given a regular starting spot....hopefully Pogba FFFFFF off....
I think he will be United's best player this year huh.gif

--------------------

Tigerjames
Best Yahoo Finish 19th(12/13) & 33rd(14/15)

Best Sky fantasy football finish 31st (14/15)

Best Metro fantasy football finish 11th(11/12)
"alien2005" Simply the Best
HELP STARTING 11

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jul 10 2019, 07:17 PM
Post #62

The Fall

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

QUOTE (tigerjames @ Jul 10 2019, 07:56 PM) *
Scott McTominay 5.0m..... huh.gif
A potential MEGA bargain if he's given a regular starting spot....hopefully Pogba FFFFFF off....
I think he will be United's best player this year huh.gif

Ah, someone's looking at 5m players, and it's TJ. biggrin.gif Yeah he's not bad, like Dendoncker(4.5) he does get forward at times and can get a goal or two. Noble may do better though for 5, pens in his locker and a decent run of fixtures after the City game.

+Quote Post
no_nay_never
post Jul 10 2019, 07:52 PM
Post #63

no_nay_never

Member No.: 3,126

Point taken, Netley

Ryan (Button)

TAA, VVD, Zinc (Rico, Kelly)

Salah, KDB, Siggy, Fraser, Tielemans

Giroud, Vardy (Xande)

+Quote Post
tigerjames
post Jul 10 2019, 08:17 PM
Post #64

autre ne veux
Group Icon

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jul 10 2019, 08:17 PM) *
Ah, someone's looking at 5m players, and it's TJ. biggrin.gif Yeah he's not bad, like Dendoncker(4.5) he does get forward at times and can get a goal or two. Noble may do better though for 5, pens in his locker and a decent run of fixtures after the City game.

IF he gets a regular place he should be 9m this year ohmy.gif
Its value pick thread and at 5m hes value....but we will see if i'm talking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii again

Dendonker is good for bench fodder value agree.gif

--------------------

Tigerjames

HELP STARTING 11

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jul 10 2019, 09:45 PM
Post #65

The Fall

Most aren't going Sterling I note, let's go from 5m (cheers TJ, good shout as always, please join FPL Draft) to 12m and make a case for Sterling being good value at twelve million. laugh.gif

Top PPM last season and only 24, arguably not peaked yet and doesn't seem to pick-up many injuries. 32 attacking returns last time after 35 season before. These numbers are ones you can cap so take his 6.9ppm, not good value per se, add in the capping effect, say half his games? It's up to 10.35, that includes trickier games too within those 19, remove those and rebalance the Mo & Sterling caps to target the easiest fixture per week and you could say 11. 11ppm for 12m sounds better doesn't it? Mo can do likewise? 22ppm for 24.5m? 89%? That's top notch value, premium quality and lots of it for a quarter of the budget. Compare quality value in defence, Robbo and TAA can get 6ppm, 7m, no cap, 85%. See how the capping effect transforms the highest investment? Get a lot of this value and it should provide a good base, maybe even better than a so-called balanced team.

+Quote Post
carrick
post Jul 11 2019, 06:30 AM
Post #66

NULL

Member No.: 3,666

My Pre Lineup

Ederson (Button)

Robbo VVD Laporte Digne (Targett)

Sigg Salah Brooks KDB (Dendoncker)

King DCL (Long)

itb 1.0

I guess i need a season GK, 2 DF, 2 MF and 1 FW here

But DCL is there, feel something is goes wrong here laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I would try to bring Vardy in at GW3 onward here (maybe 2 Leicester, with Tielemans or Perez)

and someone must out...

--------------------
Achievements:-

17/18: 3rd place of Cup (shared)
18/19 4th place of the Lions in Arena.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jul 11 2019, 10:33 AM
Post #67

The Fall

QUOTE (carrick @ Jul 11 2019, 07:30 AM) *
My Pre Lineup

Ederson (Button)

Robbo VVD Laporte Digne (Targett)

Sigg Salah Brooks KDB (Dendoncker)

King DCL (Long)

itb 1.0

I guess i need a season GK, 2 DF, 2 MF and 1 FW here

But DCL is there, feel something is goes wrong here laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I would try to bring Vardy in at GW3 onward here (maybe 2 Leicester, with Tielemans or Perez)

and someone must out...

The 6m striker field looks iffy doesn't it? DCL isn't good enough and Everton are after a better forward. West Ham are looking for a striker too so little pea looks dodgy and Murray approaches 36 under a new 'progressive' manager? Might be some value in the promoted teams, Tekkers or Southampton but with Jota & Deu at 6.5 the quality does appear to leap with the half.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jul 11 2019, 10:48 AM
Post #68

The Fall

QUOTE (no_nay_never @ Jul 10 2019, 08:52 PM) *
Point taken, Netley

Ryan (Button)

TAA, VVD, Zinc (Rico, Kelly)

Salah, KDB, Siggy, Fraser, Tielemans

Giroud, Vardy (Xande)

I think we're all eyeing-up the Chelsea striker role & price, presumably Tammy, Bats & Giroud are the candidates with the tranny ban? All should be 7m to match Giroud due to the obvious rotation worries. Bats scored last night so presumably takes an early lead, hope we know by GW2. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
carrick
post Jul 12 2019, 01:25 AM
Post #69

NULL

Member No.: 3,666

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jul 11 2019, 06:33 PM) *
The 6m striker field looks iffy doesn't it? DCL isn't good enough and Everton are after a better forward. West Ham are looking for a striker too so little pea looks dodgy and Murray approaches 36 under a new 'progressive' manager? Might be some value in the promoted teams, Tekkers or Southampton but with Jota & Deu at 6.5 the quality does appear to leap with the half.

1 GK- Ederson
2 DF - Robbo, VVD
2 MF - Salah, KDB (probably Sterling?)
1 FW - King? (i guess i need a strong one)

Yeah I felt something not right with DCL there. at least to get some stronger option. At least someone like Aguero

--------------------
Achievements:-

17/18: 3rd place of Cup (shared)
18/19 4th place of the Lions in Arena.

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Jul 12 2019, 11:30 AM
Post #70

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Member No.: 6,379

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jul 11 2019, 11:48 AM) *
I think we're all eyeing-up the Chelsea striker role & price, presumably Tammy, Bats & Giroud are the candidates with the tranny ban? All should be 7m to match Giroud due to the obvious rotation worries. Bats scored last night so presumably takes an early lead, hope we know by GW2. laugh.gif

Bat's done himself no harm with that goal yesterday, I note he also finished the season strongly with 3 goals in his last 2 matches for Palace, I'm betting he'll get a lot more gametime under Frank, be interesting what price though

--------------------

WCGrid
I'm not grouchy by nature, it takes constant effort!

S11 Arena Champion 2017/18 with Renegades!
S11 Arena League Champion of the season 2016/17
S11 Arena Champion 2011/12 with Dexters!

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jul 12 2019, 12:42 PM
Post #71

The Fall

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Jul 12 2019, 12:30 PM) *
Bat's done himself no harm with that goal yesterday, I note he also finished the season strongly with 3 goals in his last 2 matches for Palace, I'm betting he'll get a lot more gametime under Frank, be interesting what price though

He should be approaching his best at 25, Tammy arguably a bit too young at 21 and Giroud's 32, but he's no Vardy is he? He's a big unit, tad slow but you can't fault his finishing. Has to be Bats for me but we'll see, worst thing would be to have endless rotation of the trio.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jul 12 2019, 09:46 PM
Post #72

The Fall

Mentioned Noble to TJ, I note he got a wonder assist the other day, epic ball to Ant... opposition poor but it does show it's not all pens, yep 5 v 5 last season for 99pts and 2289', so missed a lot crocked no doubt. I suspect he's the best 5 but there's usually someone from 5.5 to 4.5 who gets a better ppm than 3.2, early form may be a guide as to who it is this season.

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Post #73

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Managed to eek another half out of the team and bring Robbo in
Dendonck@b1 with Kelly and a non playing 4.0 at b3

Chatter on forums and fartbook with some talking themselves out of Digne for Coleman, could be the better value def ?
Mason Mount impressing with a goal in yesterdays friendly, Frank seems to like him too.

--------------------

WCGrid

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Yesterday, 01:54 PM
Post #74

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jul 5 2019, 10:38 AM) *
Cutting halves to add value is a tricky decision. Take Robbo > VVD, every way I look at this move says they are perfectly priced so you can take VVD as the half can add value elsewhere. But does it work for Digne to Coleman, on PPM yes, arguably Coleman is better value. But dig a bit deeper and you see Digne creating the most chances of any defender over the past 5 years! ohmy.gif Now bear in mind they were pretty rubbish until that late run beginning @car, then you start to see that if they had been better as a team last season, what could he have got? Same for Coleman as well but I'm talking about chances created, his assist threat, could even be cheap at 6 v the likes of say Laporte. Value is funny, it's not just about PPM last season, have to look at other things too.

I also think Rich moving over to the right helps Digne, seems odd but let me try to explain. I think Bernard is better for Digne as he's more of LM than a LW, yep, so he allows Digne to advance AND protects him on the counter, Rich won't do that, he is not tenacious enough.

A few teams cutting value and going Coleman over Digne, Coleman outscored Digne over the last 18 games last season but your right you have to look at all avenues and Digne has far more on the ICT index in all areas, his influence and creativity are off the scale

Not sure I want to save that half and lose out on those sort of stats, going to be a tricky one for many, I'm gonna hold my nerve though for now, how many others will hold there's

This post has been edited by crazylegs: Yesterday, 02:11 PM

--------------------

WCGrid

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Post #75

The Fall

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Jul 14 2019, 02:54 PM) *
A few teams cutting value and going Coleman over Digne, Coleman outscored Digne over the last 18 games last season but your right you have to look at all avenues and Digne has far more on the ICT index in all areas, his influence and creativity are off the scale

Not sure I want to save that half and lose out on those sort of stats, going to be a tricky one for many, I'm gonna hold my nerve though for now, how many others will hold there's

Yep, pretty sure I read he'd got the top chances created of all def's for the past 5 seasons, since Baines ruled.

+Quote Post
tigerjames
post Today, 12:03 AM
Post #76

autre ne veux
Group Icon

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Jul 14 2019, 02:54 PM) *

Ok you don't fancy Coleman over Digne..but is Coleman at his price a solid option still?...two Everton defenders too much??

--------------------

Tigerjames

HELP STARTING 11

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Today, 07:36 AM
Post #77

The Fall

I guess Giroud goes into the lead having braced in the 2nd half after a switch in formation to one up top but it's interesting that he went with 2 up top 1st half. Clearly trying a few things out.

Talk of Maguire to Utd and Dunk to Leicester? I was hoping a Maguire chain of events got Tarks to Leicester and Gibson into the Burnley XI. Some chat of Tarks to Everton though.

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Today, 09:27 AM
Post #78

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jul 15 2019, 08:36 AM) *
I guess Giroud goes into the lead having braced in the 2nd half after a switch in formation to one up top but it's interesting that he went with 2 up top 1st half. Clearly trying a few things out.

Talk of Maguire to Utd and Dunk to Leicester? I was hoping a Maguire chain of events got Tarks to Leicester and Gibson into the Burnley XI. Some chat of Tarks to Everton though.

Actually have Gibson at b3 wink.gif because I read the same article probably agree.gif

--------------------

WCGrid

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Today, 12:54 PM
Post #79

The Fall

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Jul 15 2019, 10:27 AM) *
Actually have Gibson at b3 wink.gif because I read the same article probably agree.gif

Right from the start I couldn't imagine Gibson being happy with another season as back-up to Mee & Tarks regardless of his injury history, he's too good for that so I've been following various rumours and scenarios.

Grant Hanley(pretty meh tbh) is another who's suddenly in the frame for potential starts at Norwich. I'm fairly optimistic we may get a starting 4 by gw1 but a few things need to happen, or in some cases they need not to happen.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th July 2019 - 07:04 PM