Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Titan's Week 8, Patience hopefully pays off
hsctitans
post Oct 4 2017, 02:43 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,184

The gamble on letting Firmino drop didn't pay off, I was actually hoping he wouldn't play at all so I could grab my Jones points off the bench, I inexplicably put him there, don't ask me why. I went ahead and let Jesus rise, because I had Morata at a +0.3 so I could afford to let him drop once, I'm trying to hold off on quick decisions and it allows me to buy a little more time before I decide what to do with him.

Fabianski
Azpilicueta / Davies / Jones / Naughton
Alli(vc) / Salah / Brady
Kane© / Morata / Firmino

SUBS: Elliot / Choupo / Chalobah / Rangel
1 FT / 0.6 itb

Early days still, lots of international games to go, but lets look at what can be done.

GK and DEF I'm fairly satisfied, assuming Jones makes it back alright. Fab at home feels a little better than Elliot away to low scoring Southampton but either could be done. Banking on Naughton CS points over a Choupo return at City.

Up top, I have Morata as the biggest risk, hoping the sales slow down at least until we can get a more accurate time table. Great fixtures in the next 3 so if he only were to miss 1 it wouldn't be catastrophic. Firmino probably needs to go before I start losing money on him. Fixtures get worse and his form has been low for a while now. Alli is surprisingly fairly close to a drop, or perhaps not surprisingly when you consider what Coutinho and Silva are doing at lower prices. I'll have to hold steady to not get swayed into selling.

Morata / Firmino / Alli > Jesus / Lacazette / Sterling for -8, is bang on exact leaving me 0.0. Aguero injury probably means Sterling play time is more secure just as with Jesus. Do I dare take more hits?

--------------------
Have a good Clash Royale clan? Let me know!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Oct 5 2017, 12:35 AM
Post #2

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 4,227

Prices seem to have stabilised for now. Hopefully that means more time to decide.

I think Alli is due. He's been in the right position, just poor finishing. He'll come good.

Vardy? Proven scorer. Good fixtures. Should be good value.

What about just getting Laca and Vardy for now. One hit?

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
hsctitans
post Oct 11 2017, 01:10 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,184

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Oct 4 2017, 08:35 PM) *
Prices seem to have stabilised for now. Hopefully that means more time to decide.

I think Alli is due. He's been in the right position, just poor finishing. He'll come good.

Vardy? Proven scorer. Good fixtures. Should be good value.

What about just getting Laca and Vardy for now. One hit?

Perhaps simply Morata > Jesus and no additional hits, Mane out means Firmino should have more secured play time.

--------------------
Have a good Clash Royale clan? Let me know!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 06:05 PM