Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Week 33, Eek! Desperately Seeking Barnesy?
Netley Lucas
post Apr 6 2018, 08:57 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Apr 6 2018, 09:27 PM) *
As do you, you highlight just as many as I do. You predict Alli might get benched and Salah will be fit for Bournemouth or Liverpool go out of the CL despite being 3-0 up.

Not concerned at all about going in with 3 Spurs attackers. We've just scored 3 goals away to Chelsea without our best player. Sure, City are a brilliant team but they're not great defensively. They haven't conceded many because they keep a lot of possession but Spurs will have enough of the ball to cause them problems. Plus, City could be champions tomorrow. And that Brighton game looks very good to me. Again, it's not all about 34 either. We've scored 4+ goals against Stoke in all of our last 4 vs them. Also, going Alli now means I'm set for Spurs' brilliant fixtures from 36. You used this reasoning as to why you got Vertonghen on your wildcard as it saves a transfer down the line. My original plan was to downgrade Gross to a 5.1 (probably Gudmundsson) but that's now not possible because Kane didn't go down, and is actually going up. That means I now would need a 4.9 mid. There isn't a single one I prefer to Gross at that price so I'm more than happy to keep him. If I truly hate him I could get Lingard for a -4 if I really wanted.

Yep lot of unknowns, some will be cleared-up before 34. No doubt something will happen to change everything. RAPID is going to get very angry when he sees all this so I'll take my leave and gl with whatever you do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RAPID
post Apr 7 2018, 12:47 AM
Post #62

...and Justice for All

Member No.: 7,943

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Apr 6 2018, 11:57 PM) *
Yep lot of unknowns, some will be cleared-up before 34. No doubt something will happen to change everything. RAPID is going to get very angry when he sees all this so I'll take my leave and gl with whatever you do.

Not angry but less wanting thinking through all this...

--------------------

“RAPID scores goals like Marco van Basten(PTC)
“RAPID is the Magical Negro whose special powers make us all better at Fantasy Footie”(scoobyliscious)

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 7 2018, 10:20 AM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 44,432

As expected no changes. laugh.gif Benching Barnes but fully expecting him to replace Mo. Next week should be interesting with 2 frees as I'm not at all sure what to do but things should be a bit clearer on a few things.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2018 - 08:47 PM