Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Week 32, Sleek Flirty Breakthrough Or Bleak Dirty Poo?
Netley Lucas
post Mar 18 2018, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

Overall Points: 1,724
Overall Rank: 453,085
Gameweek Points: 102

A Pyrrhic victory but with all chips remaining surely 50k is not impossible? Let's activate the Wildcard and try and attack the feck out of 32 whilst building the 34 Bench Boost.
It's a nice looking start but no Son & no Willian, may need them for 33 & 34 but 32? Hmmm... Toon (may) have the DGW from hell but 32 & 33 are okay, can become Swans? Murray okay for now? Then JAyew? No Alonso!!! This is what happens when you've only 103m, balance the quality or aim for a few big hitters? huh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JFG
post Mar 18 2018, 02:28 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42,428

Bleak Dirty Poo.

--------------------

You are false data.
False data can act only as a distraction.
Therefore, I shall refuse to perceive

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Mar 18 2018, 03:07 PM
Post #3

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Member No.: 6,379

Poo this thread stinks tongue.gif stink.gif

You sure you need that many arsewipes, excuse the pun in this filthy thread..
Wenger concentrating on Europa league not Premier league, may see some rotation over the coming weeks

Also one goal when he feels like it Lukaku , does he really need to be there tying up all that cash?

This post has been edited by crazylegs: Mar 18 2018, 03:13 PM

--------------------

WCGrid
I'm not grouchy by nature, it takes constant effort!

S11 Arena Champion 2017/18 with Renegades!
S11 Arena League Champion of the season 2016/17
S11 Arena Champion 2011/12 with Dexters!

+Quote Post
SuarezPower
post Mar 18 2018, 03:50 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 66,335

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Mar 18 2018, 03:07 PM) *

Wenger concentrating on Europa league not Premier league, may see some rotation over the coming weeks

Also one goal when he feels like it Lukaku , does he really need to be there tying up all that cash?

Firmino probably still outscore Lukaku over these coming gameweeks. Liverpool fixtures couldn't be better and up next vs Palace when it's usually a classic biggrin.gif.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 18 2018, 03:58 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE (crazylegs @ Mar 18 2018, 03:07 PM) *

I'm hoping to get a massive result v Stoke laugh.gif then sheet them out turd by turd. tongue.gif

Kaku is doing alright, but Vardy might be better now they have 2 doubles.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 18 2018, 04:00 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SuarezPower @ Mar 18 2018, 03:50 PM) *
Firmino probably still outscore Lukaku over these coming gameweeks. Liverpool fixtures couldn't be better and up next vs Palace when it's usually a classic biggrin.gif.

True, but I don't trust Klopp one bit around these citeh CL games laugh.gif Mo's enough fer me no

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 18 2018, 04:15 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

These are the double doubles, PL could swap the midweeks around ie mun could play whm in 37 and bou 34 but we should get confirmation next few days.

Manchester Utd - All 4 look good but @mac 33

34 WBA whm
37 bri bou

Spurs - 3 crackers but @che 32

34 MAC NEW
37 wba bri

Chelsea - 34 good but v tot 32 and 37 uncertain atm

34 sot bur
37 LIV HUD(if che beat lei today)

Leicester - Not bad, especially 37 if sot is in it

34 bur ARS
37 WHM SOT

Southampton - meh

34 CHE swa
37 eve lei

Brighton - hate it

34 cpl mac
37 MUN TOT

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 18 2018, 04:28 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Yeah this is it from Ben Crellin, assuming che win today and they put the 31 blanks in 34 and 35 blanks in 37;

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 19 2018, 04:25 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Looking at ars and rotation risk around EL - Auba can't play EL so should get every PL game until he needs to go.

Mkhi is riskier

Sun - bri 83'
Thu - acm 90'
Sun - WAT 78'
Thu - ACM 69'

Wenger increasingly managing his minutes, but starting him

Break

Sun - STO (looks okay for 70' or so to get back in the groove)
Thu - CSK
Sun - SOT (could get an hour but could get a rest!)
Thu - csk
Sun - new ?
Wed - lei (if 31 goes in 34) ?
Mon - WHM

Think STO looks okay, then dump for Son who funnily enough has @sto - target Stoke 32 & 33 ohmy.gif

Mustafi is always a worry with injuries but seems to be nailed and CB's can play twice a week when fit

I'd be hopeful of a similar thing v STO. It's SOT that's probably the problem coming 3 days after Moscow and 4 days before away leg. STO MOS SOT are all at home though so he could get them all but

+Quote Post
Spurs Crew
post Mar 19 2018, 10:37 PM
Post #10

Harry Kane, he's one of our own

Member No.: 2,934

Not too bad, but you've only got 5 players from teams that have two doubles. Doesn't seem enough to me. Surely you want as close to 11 DG players for 37? If you start with 5 this week you won't get to 10 (assuming you keep Salah) by 37 unless you take some hits.

Personally think you need to choose between Smalling and DDG. Their fixtures look great but budget wise I don't think it works. Also, Jose has plenty of choices for CB, isn't Smalling a bit of a risk to keep starting? I'd go with DDG and leave it at that.

You're absolutely mental not to have Chilwell in your draft, he might be my best value for money pick right now. Also think Vardy is my favourite forward pick for value as well, I'm going all in on Leicester. Like the Lowton selection though wink.gif

No point picking someone like Kenedy if you aren't going to use him this week. You might as well go with someone like Andy King and save yourself some money. It's likely that neither of them will do anything in 34. Have you thought about going with a power 5 in midfield and not really worrying about your 3rd striker?

This post has been edited by Spurs Crew: Mar 19 2018, 10:38 PM

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 20 2018, 12:08 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Mar 19 2018, 10:37 PM) *
Not too bad, but you've only got 5 players from teams that have two doubles. Doesn't seem enough to me. Surely you want as close to 11 DG players for 37? If you start with 5 this week you won't get to 10 (assuming you keep Salah) by 37 unless you take some hits.

Personally think you need to choose between Smalling and DDG. Their fixtures look great but budget wise I don't think it works. Also, Jose has plenty of choices for CB, isn't Smalling a bit of a risk to keep starting? I'd go with DDG and leave it at that.

You're absolutely mental not to have Chilwell in your draft, he might be my best value for money pick right now. Also think Vardy is my favourite forward pick for value as well, I'm going all in on Leicester. Like the Lowton selection though wink.gif

No point picking someone like Kenedy if you aren't going to use him this week. You might as well go with someone like Andy King and save yourself some money. It's likely that neither of them will do anything in 34. Have you thought about going with a power 5 in midfield and not really worrying about your 3rd striker?

Good post, cheers biggrin.gif . I think I've got 6 double doubles? 3 mun, 1 che, 1 lei & 1 bri? Do we have 4 ft's for 37 if we FH35? That's 10 + Salah? huh.gif

Smalling has been starting every game for a while now, I guess it's up to Jones & Rojo to recover and try and dislodge him?

Not sure you've got it right on Chilwell, he's not nailed. Yes he can play LM too to allow Fuchs a game @LB but in recent weeks Albrighton & Gray have been playing on the left and Fuchs has replaced Chilwell @LB on a couple of occasions. He's ahead of Fuchs atm but come DGW's I don't want to buy him only to see Fuchs starting 1 and I fear he will.

Kenedy is perfect to cover DSilva before he becomes Willian, Mkhi should become Son. May even get JAyew but I like Murray's 2 home games 32 & 33.

Vardy's fantastic, so hungry and never ever gives up but atm I want Lukaku in, those Utd fixtures look too good, even for him laugh.gif .

As for power 5? Think I've had that all season, sigh... no doubt I'll have a look but it means losing Lukaku so maybe not.

+Quote Post
Spurs Crew
post Mar 20 2018, 12:49 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Mar 20 2018, 12:08 AM) *
Good post, cheers biggrin.gif . I think I've got 6 double doubles? 3 mun, 1 che, 1 lei & 1 bri? Do we have 4 ft's for 37 if we FH35? That's 10 + Salah? huh.gif

Smalling has been starting every game for a while now, I guess it's up to Jones & Rojo to recover and try and dislodge him?

Not sure you've got it right on Chilwell, he's not nailed. Yes he can play LM too to allow Fuchs a game @LB but in recent weeks Albrighton & Gray have been playing on the left and Fuchs has replaced Chilwell @LB on a couple of occasions. He's ahead of Fuchs atm but come DGW's I don't want to buy him only to see Fuchs starting 1 and I fear he will.

Kenedy is perfect to cover DSilva before he becomes Willian, Mkhi should become Son. May even get JAyew but I like Murray's 2 home games 32 & 33.

Vardy's fantastic, so hungry and never ever gives up but atm I want Lukaku in, those Utd fixtures look too good, even for him laugh.gif .

As for power 5? Think I've had that all season, sigh... no doubt I'll have a look but it means losing Lukaku so maybe not.

Yeah but some of those FTs will need to be used before Week 34. You won't want to be taking out players with good fixtures in 34 before 34 will you? You also won't leave any FT's for other transfers that are needed.

Bailly is now fit and Lindelof has played a few games, so not sure Smalling is nailed moving forward. Mourinho seems to have lost his mind, so just one poor defensive performance and there could be changes. I'm not saying he isn't a good pick but think you could use the units elsewhere.

Chilwell has started 7 of the last 8 league games and last night in a big FA Cup game. You might be right on Fuchs getting 1 game, but my point still stands on Leicester defenders. Simpson is the same price and Morgan is only 0.1 more and if I end up agreeing with you, I'll go with one of them instead. Leicester have two doubles and great fixtures around them.

Ah, ok so you're going to end up with a similar midfield to me then. I'm just limiting my future transfers by starting with Son and I might even start with Ayew despite being suspended for 2 more games ohmy.gif

I like Lukaku but that Week 33 match away to City really puts me off. Plus, I can't see a Kane plan with Lukaku there. Let's say Kane comes back for 34. If your plan is to take Lukaku out for him, is vs SWA and @MAC that good for Lukaku? I'd take Auba's vs STO and vs SOU and I'd take Vardy's @BRI and vs NEW over it too. And if you're planning on going with Kane and Lukaku into 34, I reckon you've sacrificed too much in other areas. I'm looking at Kane, Vardy and a cheapish 3rd striker for the long-term and in the mean-time I'd rather have Auba over Lukaku.

This post has been edited by Spurs Crew: Mar 20 2018, 12:55 AM

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 20 2018, 01:32 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Mar 20 2018, 12:49 AM) *
Yeah but some of those FTs will need to be used before Week 34. You won't want to be taking out players with good fixtures in 34 before 34 will you? You also won't leave any FT's for other transfers that are needed.

Bailly is now fit and Lindelof has played a few games, so not sure Smalling is nailed moving forward. Mourinho seems to have lost his mind, so just one poor defensive performance and there could be changes. I'm not saying he isn't a good pick but think you could use the units elsewhere.

Chilwell has started 7 of the last 8 league games and last night in a big FA Cup game. You might be right on Fuchs getting 1 game, but my point still stands on Leicester defenders. Simpson is the same price and Morgan is only 0.1 more and if I end up agreeing with you, I'll go with one of them instead. Leicester have two doubles and great fixtures around them.

Ah, ok so you're going to end up with a similar midfield to me then. I'm just limiting my future transfers by starting with Son and I might even start with Ayew despite being suspended for 2 more games ohmy.gif

I like Lukaku but that Week 33 match away to City really puts me off. Plus, I can't see a Kane plan with Lukaku there. Let's say Kane comes back for 34. If your plan is to take Lukaku out for him, is vs SWA and @MAC that good for Lukaku? I'd take Auba's vs STO and vs SOU and I'd take Vardy's @BRI and vs NEW over it too. And if you're planning on going with Kane and Lukaku into 34, I reckon you've sacrificed too much in other areas. I'm looking at Kane, Vardy and a cheapish 3rd striker for the long-term and in the mean-time I'd rather have Auba over Lukaku.

I'm not planning to take DSilva & Mkhi into 34, they should become Son & Willian.

I think Lindy is covering Bailly's side and Smalling will have Jones & Rojo as competition when back. Have a recollection of a row between Jones & Maureen but it was only a rumour.

The only lei def I'd want is Maguire, but his price is silly now. Simpson is dreadful, Morgan not much better, Chilwell bang average, Kasper suspect too atm. Clean sheet potential? Might as well get a swan def for 34 as eve should be on holiday and sot are a bit sheet.

Ayew could be great, better fixtures than Murray in 34 and cheaper. Could even be worth a hit.

Lukaku will get the odd chance @mac, citeh will probably be celebrating mentally and allow a soft goal or 2 laugh.gif

Kane will divide opinion 34, some will bring him straight in, some will wait for 36. Lukaku has WBA whm, he's a bully and those are the fixtures he loves, massive captaincy option, could define the gameweek.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 20 2018, 06:00 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Okay, SC made some good points. I think on balance Willian needs to come in for 32 and so does VDH. No point storing up too many things to do before 34 or hits & price rises will eat into any gains made and could even make losses worse.

0.8m banked for Mkhi>Son in 33 and in 34 can either keep Murray for cpl mac or get JAyew for EVE SOT and consider Kenedy>Gud for a hit, might be worth it but we'll see.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 20 2018, 07:05 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Has anyone looked at 37 and how you get it? That might be the best starting point, then work back laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Spurs Crew
post Mar 20 2018, 09:22 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Mar 20 2018, 07:05 AM) *
Has anyone looked at 37 and how you get it? That might be the best starting point, then work back laugh.gif

Here’s a tip that has helped me out since I hit the WC button. Create a side for each week that’s left as if you have a free hit for every week. It’s quite useful as it underlines which players have better fixtures. E.g I had a Swansea defender in before I did it and afterwards I realised Burnley have better fixtures so he changed to Lowton. It also showed me that Lukaku wasn’t the best pick for me

This post has been edited by Spurs Crew: Mar 20 2018, 09:22 AM

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 20 2018, 10:45 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Mar 20 2018, 09:22 AM) *
Hereís a tip that has helped me out since I hit the WC button. Create a side for each week thatís left as if you have a free hit for every week. Itís quite useful as it underlines which players have better fixtures. E.g I had a Swansea defender in before I did it and afterwards I realised Burnley have better fixtures so he changed to Lowton. It also showed me that Lukaku wasnít the best pick for me

DDG Ryan
Smalling Christensen Lowton Morgan VDH
Salah Mahrez Son Willian AKing
Lukaku Auba Murray

save ft

DDG Ryan
Smalling Christensen Lowton VDH Morgan
Salah Mahrez Son Willian AKing
Kane JAyew Lukaku

FH

save ft

DDG
Smalling Christensen Morgan
Mahrez Son WIllian Stanislas (or less)
Kane(TC) Lukaku Vardy

38 Get Salah back

+Quote Post
tigerjames
post Mar 20 2018, 11:06 AM
Post #18

autre ne veux
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 2,222

That free hits handy. wink.gif ....Looks like a good plan if Kane and Ayew are injury free

--------------------

Tigerjames
Best Yahoo Finish 19th(12/13), 33rd(14/15)
Best Sky fantasy football finish 31st (14/15)
Best Metro fantasy football finish 11th(11/12)
"alien2005" Simply the Best
HELP STARTING 11

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 20 2018, 11:17 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

QUOTE (tigerjames @ Mar 20 2018, 11:06 AM) *
That free hits handy. wink.gif ....Looks like a good plan if Kane and Ayew are injury free

Need the fixtures confirmed though, some speculation that 37 might be the biggie not 34 ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Spurs Crew
post Mar 20 2018, 11:54 AM
Post #20

This is what I mean with Lukaku. Youíve got Andy King in your bench boost team. With a tiny change you could get Vardy and another big midfielder instead of Lukaku and King. Surely thatís better?

+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2018 - 08:27 PM