Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Week 30, Weak & Hurty To Sleek & Spurty?
Netley Lucas
post Mar 8 2018, 12:17 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Mar 8 2018, 01:35 AM) *
Van La Parra? On PKS?

Could be, got the last v bou but Mooy had been injured & subbed - Mooy might be back. Think Pritchard is the talented one though, if that means anything anymore in this lousy game laugh.gif

I note Quaner was subbed for tactical reasons v Spurs on 33' and then threw a wobbly. Had a look at the hud forums and word is he disobeyed manager's orders, Ince replaced and played well and is expected to start v swa. Seems that only chance Quaner has of starting is if Pritchard hasn't recovered, in which case Ince would play 10 instead of RW.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Mar 8 2018, 12:59 PM
Post #22

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 4,227

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Mar 8 2018, 11:17 PM) *
Could be, got the last v bou but Mooy had been injured & subbed - Mooy might be back. Think Pritchard is the talented one though, if that means anything anymore in this lousy game laugh.gif

I note Quaner was subbed for tactical reasons v Spurs on 33' and then threw a wobbly. Had a look at the hud forums and word is he disobeyed manager's orders, Ince replaced and played well and is expected to start v swa. Seems that only chance Quaner has of starting is if Pritchard hasn't recovered, in which case Ince would play 10 instead of RW.

Yeah, I think the boss wanted him to defend more but he's not used to running that much.
Looked fine coming off, but was noted as inj. Now it's gone, so he could be a risk.
Anyway, no biggie. Wilson holders looked stuffed too, so it evens out.
At least I got my 5 Quaner pts last week and he's cheaper than Wilson. laugh.gif

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 8 2018, 03:06 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Mar 8 2018, 12:59 PM) *
Yeah, I think the boss wanted him to defend more but he's not used to running that much.
Looked fine coming off, but was noted as inj. Now it's gone, so he could be a risk.
Anyway, no biggie. Wilson holders looked stuffed too, so it evens out.
At least I got my 5 Quaner pts last week and he's cheaper than Wilson. laugh.gif

Quaner is an idiot, just when we thought he was getting a run, doesn't he know we need him for 31? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Mar 9 2018, 03:24 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

It wasn't at all clear from Wagner's presser that Pritchard is back but the Hud Examiner have just stated 'Alex Pritchard is fully fit to contest the No10 position after being taken off at Wembley' - I think they were in the room so should know what they're talking about although it isn't a Wagner quote.

The Sterling 'much better' quote hardly inspires especially as Bernardo is 100% and in the groove and there's so much time to recover from the Basel game that they're all having a jolly day off today.

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Mar 9 2018, 11:53 PM
Post #25

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 4,227

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Mar 9 2018, 02:06 AM) *
Quaner is an idiot, just when we thought he was getting a run, doesn't he know we need him for 31? laugh.gif

He's just a selfish git. laugh.gif

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2018 - 08:45 PM