post Jan 23 2018, 06:01 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

Overall Points: 1,331
Overall Rank: 381,579
Gameweek Points: 51

Quite how that front 7 managed just 1 goal & 1 assist against the might of Swansea, Southampton, Bournemouth & Burnley? Even more staggering was just 3 goals for Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd & West Ham after getting 15 last week.

Oh well, these things happen. Be thankful the reddy wasn't bigger and move on I guess and call it consolidation.

Tempted to keep Lingard to see if he fits into Sanchezter Utd and maybe look at replacing Son ahead of the fixtures from hell, David Silva? Or let Harry go and get Kun? No rush though, shedloads of cup games to get through.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jan 23 2018, 09:32 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Rumours suggest Arnie has a torn hammy and may miss 3 weeks once confirmed. If true a sideways switch to Lanzini maybe ruled out if rumours of 6 weeks or longer prove correct.
Shaqiri maybe an option, perhaps even a hit to do Son/Arnie>Sterling/Shaq? Why Shaq? Stoke may have turned the corner, good fixtures too. His goal/assist threat numbers are right up there last 2 games... 5 chances created (3 big) 5 goal attempts, all in area, all on target. huh.gif

+Quote Post
SuarezPower
post Jan 23 2018, 08:34 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 66,335

Team looks great Netley. I wouldn't be in a rush to ditch Kane. It was an freak Kun haul, it's like christmas came around again. He'll never get a luckier hatty..

I'm likely getting Shaqiri too for Arnie but something is swaying me towards Chupo Moting wink.gif

+Quote Post
SuarezPower
post Jan 23 2018, 09:57 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 66,335

Shaq creates more chances and more shots on target but Choupo gets loads more shots from inside the box

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Jan 23 2018, 11:48 PM
Post #5

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Member No.: 6,379

Stick Arnie on the bench this coming gamewek, he maybe fine for the following week

--------------------

WCGrid
I'm not grouchy by nature, it takes constant effort!

S11 Arena Champion 2017/18 with Renegades!
S11 Arena League Champion of the season 2016/17
S11 Arena Champion 2011/12 with Dexters!

+Quote Post
JFG
post Jan 24 2018, 02:47 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42,428

Dive.

--------------------

You are false data.
False data can act only as a distraction.
Therefore, I shall refuse to perceive

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jan 25 2018, 11:40 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Cheers fellas, get Chopper, bench Arnie & get Kun laugh.gif

Chopper's okay, just that since Hughes left it's Shaq's numbers that have been amazing, mind you 2 games isn't a great sample and Stoke aren't a great side.
Benching Arnie will depend on his hammy and the prognosis, rumours suggest a tear and 3 weeks, if true he has to go.
Kun is a bit gw24, when I had the cash to get him for free instead of Failmino & Alonso. Can get him via a chelski def & Bobby but the risk/reward isn't great unless I cap him and Salah is primed for that.
I note Rambo's back, benched last night but I guess that was tactical to beef up the central midfield. 6.9? huh.gif
Where would he fit in? My guess is Wenger is back to a back 4, so can play Rambo, Jack and Xhak in midfield, 4-3-2-1?

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jan 26 2018, 10:31 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Okay Moyes has confirmed scans show damage to Arnie's hammy but he hopes he'll be back before Lanzini's 4-6 weeks. Have a SV of 6.9 so next drop doesn't matter.
Still tempted by Shaq, local press reckon he was really up for HUD, put a big shift in. Would leave enough for Son>Sterling, hate paying top whack though after missing his points... just for bloody insurance but I guess I was lucky he didn't score v NEW so should pay the premium.

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Jan 26 2018, 01:15 PM
Post #9

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Jan 26 2018, 10:31 AM) *
Okay Moyes has confirmed scans show damage to Arnie's hammy but he hopes he'll be back before Lanzini's 4-6 weeks. Have a SV of 6.9 so next drop doesn't matter.
Still tempted by Shaq, local press reckon he was really up for HUD, put a big shift in. Would leave enough for Son>Sterling, hate paying top whack though after missing his points... just for bloody insurance but I guess I was lucky he didn't score v NEW so should pay the premium.

Yes looking like a month out now so probably time to drop when the time comes of course, I did hold 0.1 profit so will have to go before the next drop
Not sure on Shaq he always appears promising but ultimately disappoints, you pays ya money tongue.gif

--------------------

WCGrid

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jan 29 2018, 09:59 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Now then, with Sane out for a few weeks, maybe a month, this presumably propels Bernado into a starting role in the front 3? I've checked to see where he's played when covering Sterling/Sane and it's very much the RW spot with Sterling moving over to LW. 7.4 has to be worth a punt? That would leave a rather intriguing 7.6 from the sale of Arnie & Son. Why intriguing? Surely a Stoke midfielder is the obvious solution, leaves good cash too. Maybe, but there's someone else on the horizon, will play in a top 6 front 3...

+Quote Post
Clinical
post Jan 29 2018, 03:45 PM
Post #11

What’s a custom member title?

Member No.: 13,087

I like Choupo most due to Shaq constant injury niggles

--------------------
Current affairs? I like them, I think they’re good

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jan 29 2018, 07:56 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clinical @ Jan 29 2018, 03:45 PM) *
I like Choupo most due to Shaq constant injury niggles

My priority is a citeh player really, Sane's confirmed ankle ligament damage has opened a value door, Bernardo's 1.5 cheaper than Sterling so I think I must take it. Mkhi's transfer & value is also too much of a temptation for me, one minute we've no mid 7's, then 2 come along at once! laugh.gif
I haven't a huge team value, be 104 when Son & Arnie go, so I think I have to take a chance on these 'classy' types to bolster the 'quality' of the outfield 10, ie Lingard remains the worst but could still be okay if Maureen persists with him.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Jan 30 2018, 03:19 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Pep reckons 6 to 7 weeks out for Sane so that should give Bernardo a fair run to around gw31 - the potentially big bgw. Mkhi is a bit risky tbh, can't be 100% match ready/sharp but he should be fit and has been training.
31 is an interesting week, might be just 4 games, massive FH week? Arguably not, choice poor and everyone will have 'pool assets so 35 could be the week to FH, more choice to make it count. Mind you, you can't rule out upsets so maybe 31 could still be good.
That 4pt hit team is okay, quality spread out nicely but 4 from tot v mun isn't ideal so I'd take a small reddy I think. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Jan 30 2018, 03:28 PM
Post #14

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Looking good Netters, Mkhi good differential

Ha ha almost counted Mkhi as a United asset asweil and sat puzzled for a min on how the hell you had got 4 United in ya team.. laugh.gif

--------------------

WCGrid

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2018 - 11:44 PM