post Apr 19 2018, 02:43 PM
Post #61

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 4,227

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Apr 19 2018, 09:22 PM) *
Oh Wenger, what an Aubombshell ohmy.gif

"He cannot play on Thursday. I am not sure to play him at the moment. Most of the time [after Europe], it was a help. But when you prepare, it is a handicap that he can’t play."

Suppose Laca's the 1 then?

I'm no ARS fan, but now I know why the want to sack the Vanker. angry.gif
Hope Laca gets injured on the weekend and he can stick his prep where the endoscopist can find it.
Someone tell him that's what training is for.

Starting to think that Arnau might now be a wise choice and Chambers not so.

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 19 2018, 04:14 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Apr 19 2018, 03:15 PM) *
Is there a reason you don't want to go with Pope? Surely you can agree he's a better choice than Hennessey? Especially considering you've already got PVA.

Yeah couple of reasons. With that outfield 10 there's only 4.3 for a keeper. Stoke really need to win and I think they might sneak it. My confidence for a bur cleanie is reducing by the hour.
I could get Robertson and get a 4.9 keeper but we'll see, Pickford any good? tongue.gif
Watford fans sense a big defeat, maybe due to losing @hud and being on the beach.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 19 2018, 04:17 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Apr 19 2018, 03:43 PM) *
I'm no ARS fan, but now I know why the want to sack the Vanker. angry.gif
Hope Laca gets injured on the weekend and he can stick his prep where the endoscopist can find it.
Someone tell him that's what training is for.

Starting to think that Arnau might now be a wise choice and Chambers not so.

I'm reading it a bit differently, think he wants a full EL team v Hammers, surely makes Arnie less appealing if they're full strength? huh.gif Wouldn't touch Chambers though, the squad players & Auba look like getting a rest laugh.gif

+Quote Post
RAPID
post Apr 19 2018, 04:31 PM
Post #64

...and Justice for All

Member No.: 7,943

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Apr 19 2018, 02:22 PM) *
Oh Wenger, what an Aubombshell ohmy.gif

"He cannot play on Thursday. I am not sure to play him at the moment. Most of the time [after Europe], it was a help. But when you prepare, it is a handicap that he can’t play."

Suppose Laca's the 1 then?

Just when I was contemplating picking Laca... rolleyes.gif

--------------------

“RAPID scores goals like Marco van Basten(PTC)
“RAPID is the Magical Negro whose special powers make us all better at Fantasy Footie”(scoobyliscious)

+Quote Post
RAPID
post Apr 19 2018, 04:33 PM
Post #65

...and Justice for All

Maybe Jesus and Özil (?) for me now instead of Auba/Laca and Sané/Silvas... thinking.gif

--------------------

“RAPID is the Magical Negro whose special powers make us all better at Fantasy Footie”(scoobyliscious)

+Quote Post
RAPID
post Apr 19 2018, 05:04 PM
Post #66

...and Justice for All

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Apr 19 2018, 07:14 PM) *
Stoke really need to win and I think they might sneak it. My confidence for a bur cleanie is reducing by the hour.

Shaq is the reason, that's all!

The man can make a goal alone... even from a corner!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 19 2018, 05:05 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

QUOTE (RAPID @ Apr 19 2018, 05:33 PM) *
Maybe Jesus and Özil (?) for me now instead of Auba/Laca and Sané/Silvas... thinking.gif

Ozil is going to be a real differential this week, pulling the strings. Even Rambo could be good for 1 game?

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 20 2018, 01:34 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Trying to strike the right balance between no bench and excessive FH cover probably means edging Coleman & VVD down to Baines & Robertson and bringing the Stoke keepers in and a couple of handily priced defenders for the bench.
Scraped a ton last night and edging out of the quagmire bit by bit. 50k's not on but maybe inside the top 100k might be. Not good at all tbh but hopefully next season I'll be more pragmatic. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Spurs Crew
post Apr 20 2018, 01:39 PM
Post #69

Harry Kane, he's one of our own

Member No.: 2,934

Wow very close to mine now. Interesting that you've gone from Pickford to Baines tongue.gif

Butland, PVA and KDB vs my Pope, Bellerin and Sane. Might do Pope to Butland myself seeing as I don't want to go with 2 BUR keepers and Pope did make a mistake last night sadly.

I wouldn't worry about the bench. If we get team news for Liverpool before the deadline which I expect we will, you'll know the 3 Liverpool players you pick are sure. From then you only really need to worry about the City players and Jesus looks nailed with Aguero out and the other two should be fine as well. Not sure any of the bench will need to come on. Not sure on your budget but isn't Mariappa better than Dummett?

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 20 2018, 01:44 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Apr 20 2018, 02:39 PM) *
Wow very close to mine now. Interesting that you've gone from Pickford to Baines tongue.gif

Butland, PVA and KDB vs my Pope, Bellerin and Sane. Might do Pope to Butland myself seeing as I don't want to go with 2 BUR keepers and Pope did make a mistake last night sadly.

I wouldn't worry about the bench. If we get team news for Liverpool before the deadline which I expect we will, you'll know the 3 Liverpool players you pick are sure. From then you only really need to worry about the City players and Jesus looks nailed with Aguero out and the other two should be fine as well. Not sure any of the bench will need to come on. Not sure on your budget but isn't Mariappa better than Dummett?

Would have preferred Coleman tbh but I like PvA & Robertson and bit of a bench so best be practical. Dunno, Toon are a bit tighter than Watford, can see Palace smashing them whereas eve v new could be a tight one?

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Apr 20 2018, 02:21 PM
Post #71

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Bauer and Kiko playing out of position. I too fancy Palace and Kiko was usbbed off early last game.

Bauer against a tired BUR team? Barnes and Gudi on fire though. Can't write off Woods either, and then there's Vokes.

One of Calum or Tomkins will score.Watch. PTC call. laugh.gif

--------------------

The Real Dream Team
Fantasysportnet

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 20 2018, 02:59 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Some speculation on ffs (not Anfield Express) that Bobby, Robbo & TAA all get a rest. If that's true I need to make changes laugh.gif

Not buying Ings, prefer Mane but would have to go 3-5-2 and the cheap strikers aren't cheap so it kind of mucks things up a bit.

Bench gets trashed, just Dummett as there's even talk Mee is close. VVD is back as he seems nailed but what a bench. Hmmm

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 20 2018, 03:04 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Apr 20 2018, 03:21 PM) *
Bauer and Kiko playing out of position. I too fancy Palace and Kiko was usbbed off early last game.

Bauer against a tired BUR team? Barnes and Gudi on fire though. Can't write off Woods either, and then there's Vokes.

One of Calum or Tomkins will score.Watch. PTC call. laugh.gif

Tomkins is the 1 but PvA will be running riot down the left, get the angry 22's stacked high mate laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 20 2018, 08:30 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

There's a reason I've cut-out the bench! laugh.gif As the week's progressed I've become a bit braver and tried to grasp what the FHC really is. It's not really designed for belt & braces is it? It's a 1 week only offer to throw the kitchen sink at the gameweek with absolutely no consequences bar the score. So may as well go for it, max the outfield 10 with cheapest keeper and no bench. All should start so it's not like I'm picking a really risky starting XI.

Milner? Should play LM and if Moreno plays sensibly then Milner should get down the left and get a few crosses in. If Mo comes off early and Milner stays on, he could even get late pen duty but that's a bonus, not a reason to buy.

+Quote Post
Spurs Crew
post Apr 20 2018, 08:36 PM
Post #75

You looked to see what KDB to Sane can do for you? I make combos when I'm struggling to make a decision.

Like you've got KDB, Hennessey and PVA. You could instead do Sane, Cech and Bellerin. You not think the second combo is stronger?

Love the Milner pick btw - I might go for him as well.

This post has been edited by Spurs Crew: Apr 20 2018, 08:37 PM

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 20 2018, 09:19 PM
Post #76

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Apr 20 2018, 09:36 PM) *
You looked to see what KDB to Sane can do for you? I make combos when I'm struggling to make a decision.

Like you've got KDB, Hennessey and PVA. You could instead do Sane, Cech and Bellerin. You not think the second combo is stronger?

Love the Milner pick btw - I might go for him as well.

Thing is KDB's one of the best homers in the game, 7.8ppm when started - VSB likes this stuff laugh.gif When do we ever really get a chance to buy him with a good home game? This is probably the only chance we'll get so I'm going for it.
Still plenty of dosh in the back 3, think I'm settled.

+Quote Post
Spurs Crew
post Apr 20 2018, 09:43 PM
Post #77

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Apr 20 2018, 10:19 PM) *
Thing is KDB's one of the best homers in the game, 7.8ppm when started - VSB likes this stuff laugh.gif When do we ever really get a chance to buy him with a good home game? This is probably the only chance we'll get so I'm going for it.
Still plenty of dosh in the back 3, think I'm settled.

Not questioning the KDB pick at all, but I just think the combo of 3 I suggested is stronger than the 3 you have. Good luck either way though.

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Apr 20 2018, 10:03 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Spurs Crew @ Apr 20 2018, 10:43 PM) *
Not questioning the KDB pick at all, but I just think the combo of 3 I suggested is stronger than the 3 you have. Good luck either way though.

PvA & Bellerin both have 2 goals, good fixtures. Still not convinced by the Arsenal defence though.

Cech & Hennessey are both having a poor time of it but Sakho is a good defender and if Watford are on the beach a cleanie isn't out of the question.

Ideally I'd pick Butland but the units aren't working and KDB is too much to lose on arguably the least important part of the team.

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Apr 21 2018, 12:59 AM
Post #79

VSBerlina
Group Icon

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Apr 21 2018, 01:04 AM) *
Tomkins is the 1 but PvA will be running riot down the left, get the angry 22's stacked high mate laugh.gif

I'll be getting them ready when PvA gets a ycard.gif and then subbed off early, only for Tomkins to pop up in the 93rd minute with the MWG and the 15pts. tongue.gif

--------------------

The Real Dream Team
Fantasysportnet

+Quote Post
RAPID
post Apr 21 2018, 01:50 AM
Post #80

...and Justice for All

Pick Shaq over Zaha!

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2018 - 05:20 AM