Group: Members
Member No.: 13,184

All of a sudden it seems I have so many fires. 1 FT 0.4itb

Fabs
Azpi / Mustafi / Ward
Salah© / Sterling / Couts / Rich
Kane / Morata(vc) / DCL

Subs: Speroni / Choupo / Gomez / Naughton

So hopefully Mustafi and Morata both make it back. Still leaves me with Richarlison and Ward question marks. Sterling and Gomez always feel like a rotation risk. I want a new keeper and another week goes by Iím still waiting to offload Choupo. Among the 4 flags I can take a hit on each before losing pennies so it gives me time to think at least. Fixtures make me want to react to Ward first.

If Ward isnít going to play next game then Iím ready to cash in on the profit as their fixtures turn until Feb. First instinct is bring in Ogbonna as a new 5th defender, fixtures arenít bad for the next few and it gives me a cheeky punt for the double. The money saved allows me to turn Richarlison into Ramsey but Iíll need to wait and monitor both players first. If Rich is coming back and Ramsey still looks doubtful Choupo to Shaq also fees pretty good.

This post has been edited by hsctitans: Dec 13 2017, 01:13 AM

--------------------
Have a good Clash Royale clan? Let me know!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netley Lucas
post Dec 13 2017, 01:16 PM
Post #2

Adjust your gloves with the correct degree of insouciance.

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,432

Wenger said Mustafi will be fine for NEW, Dyche described Ward as touch & go - so you could have both back. Hoping Morata was more rest than bad back... could leave you with Rich'n maybe out - was due a rest anyway. With a bit of luck you could be in decent shape for the weekend.

This post has been edited by Netley Lucas: Dec 13 2017, 01:16 PM

--------------------

Shake hands when it seems most inappropriate, for example with your doctor or dentist.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 12:03 AM