Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gw34. Make Or Break Time.
sgt_pepper
post Apr 12 2018, 11:59 AM
Post #1

Amateur Footballer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,659

did i miss something obvious? my plan was (or is) to have an XI that could play in 35 organised by wk33, then to use my FH chip to get XI DG players for 34...meaning i could go straight into a WC in 36 to prepare for 37...but now im nervous because i see alot of talk about WCs used in 33...?
anyway, thought id see what you guys think of this:

DDG
alonso - smalling - chilwell
eriksen - gross - willian - mahrez
kaku - barnes - kane

trott - long - milivojevic - pask

any ideas on some good differentials? the whole thing seems kinda vanilla...

not really sold on kane. could really free up units to upgrade willian to maybe hazard? not that hes really given me alot of confidence either, since chelsea are pretty poor at the minute. which leads to wondering if alonso is worth it. i may swap alonso for azpi due to other teams in my money league. might aswell all sink or swim together...
im trying to figure a way to bring in vardy, but it doesnt seem possible.

This post has been edited by sgt_pepper: Apr 12 2018, 12:00 PM

--------------------
"Johan was the better player, but I won the World Cup." - Der Kaiser.

**the author accepts no liabilty for any physical, emotional or monetary damage, suffered due to the subjective opinions expressed on this forum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vsberlina
post Apr 12 2018, 01:18 PM
Post #2

VSBerlina
Group Icon

Group: Patron
Member No.: 4,227

Well your plan sounds fine, if you don't have bench boost or triple captain. Those with them left, WCed last week to BB this week and TC W37. The other thing is that the herd has probably pushed up the price of those you wanted, so you'll be paying around 1 unit more for the same players by then.

If you don't really want Kane, but you want Vardy, haven't you answered your question? laugh.gif
Use the units to get Alli instead of Gross, and then if you don't trust Smalling (Jose could rotate), then get Azpi also?

Hard to know what you can do as we can't see units also.

--------------------
Love EPL Fantasy Football? Try these.

The official Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 games.
The Real Dream Team
FOXSports EPL Fantasy Football
Fantasysportnet
Goaldenboot Pick 8 players who you think will score this week.
Predictor TalkSport (the old IKTS)

Love Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Sagas? Add me on Facebook for lives, beans and tickets.

+Quote Post
sgt_pepper
post Apr 12 2018, 01:32 PM
Post #3

Amateur Footballer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,659

QUOTE (vsberlina @ Apr 12 2018, 11:18 PM) *
Well your plan sounds fine, if you don't have bench boost or triple captain. Those with them left, WCed last week to BB this week and TC W37. The other thing is that the herd has probably pushed up the price of those you wanted, so you'll be paying around 1 unit more for the same players by then.

If you don't really want Kane, but you want Vardy, haven't you answered your question? laugh.gif
Use the units to get Alli instead of Gross, and then if you don't trust Smalling (Jose could rotate), then get Azpi also?

Hard to know what you can do as we can't see units also.

units are @ 0.1...so any move i make pretty much has to be two moves. players will go up, but i doubt itll be an entire unit combined. plus, i'll get units when the masses come back to the players im getting back next week...maybe.
i trust smalling more than i trust the chelsea defence i think...im not sure doubling down on them is the safest bet.
its not that i dont want kane, its just that its hard to tell when to pick him up. the problem is he scores in bunches, and if its his time that could start at city. if its not he could go blank for both. last season he scored nearly a third of his goals in the last two matches...
if you could have both kak and kane would you? vardy is more of a dream replacement for barnes, but too much would have to get downgraded everywhere else...
and yeah, i wasted my TC already...stoopid kane. but i got my BB in line for 37.

This post has been edited by sgt_pepper: Apr 12 2018, 01:46 PM

--------------------
"Johan was the better player, but I won the World Cup." - Der Kaiser.

**the author accepts no liabilty for any physical, emotional or monetary damage, suffered due to the subjective opinions expressed on this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2018 - 08:42 PM