> The Renegades - 2017/18
Spurs Crew
post Today, 04:38 PM
Post #2461

Harry Kane, he's one of our own

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,934

QUOTE (Netley Lucas @ Apr 23 2018, 05:30 PM) *
Newcastle attacking assets can be good 3rd striker or 5th midfielder for WC'ers, Perez isn't expensive and Kenedy is dirt cheap. Useful types anyway but in a dgw could be sensational.

Ayew looks a much better bet than Perez though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crazylegs
post Today, 05:29 PM
Post #2462

Sodalis Extraordinaire!

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,379

Aye all useful input guys, still early days yet

SC I want to keep Salah for this week if we get news he's definitely starting GW36, if he doesn't start he's gone for A.N other but definitely won't be making the GW37 side regardless..

Netters, as for Long he's a placeholder for the moment and will probably be gone for a cheapy DGW def as long as I have the funds wink.gif

Interested to see how Perez performs this evening, will give me food for thought if he makes another 10+ score to add to the 31pts he's accrued in his last 3, I may not be able to resist

Read somewhere that Kenedy may not be eligible wk38 due to playing home club, so may keep away as keeping one eye on wk38 fixtures with this WC too, saying that he's bloody cheap rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

VSB Yes Vardy a good option still, nailed on and almost guaranteeing a goal a game, not sure I like his fixtures though.

Rapid I may stick with Sonny and risk him not starting one of the games as I have him @8.0, Eriksen is a full 1.5m dearer ohmy.gif

I'll keep playing around biggrin.gif

--------------------

WCGrid
I'm not grouchy by nature, it takes constant effort!

S11 Arena league Champion of the season 2016/17
S11 Arena Champion 2011/12 with Dexters!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

124 Pages V  « < 122 123 124
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: WALOR

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 05:39 PM